Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.49 - 57votes)

Sorairo Square.

Alt Names: alt 空色广场alt 空色スクエア。alt Sky Blue Squarealt Sorairo Squarealt Un carré de ciel bleu (French)
Author: Sou
Artist: Sou
Genres: Drama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Story is based on three childhood friends. A girl who lost her memory, Miyuki. A girl who is a currently a super idol, Fumika. And Shuichi, a childhood friend of Miyuki and Fumika, who likes to take photographs. Two years ago, Miyuki lost her memory by an accident and she kept a distance from people but somehow she begins to open her heart to Shuichi. Their relationship seems like more than just friends but less than lovers, but in five years, Fumika came back from Tokyo to see Shuichi. Their feelings overlap and their childhood times slowly begin to move.
Go to Sorairo Square. Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

102 Comments

Nothing hurts more than words...

Ouch...

Can't wait for the next chapter

I hope Shuu Isn't some kind of stupid idiot bastard after this...

Future chapters of Sorairo, assuming unc is no longer a part of our staff for good (chapters 9 and 10 were translated by him a LONG time ago), will be scanned and translated by me.

My scanning order (see the Renzokusei website's list of upcoming/in-progress releases) is Omaneki Are + In Bura v2 omake, then Hatoko-san, and then finally this.

fwzhUp4.png

;.;

Guys, guys. Sorry for being gone for so long. I just translated chapter 9. Now it is up to you to harass derek and get it released faster!

Chapter 6...is actually really uncool, to Youji. These girls are single minded and in love Shuuichi, of course, but that doesn't give them the right to be so rude to him acting like he doesn't exist. And he's shuuichi's friend, not theirs, so you can maybe make a case for them, but Shuuichi ignores him to. Yeah, ok, what a dick. Youji, find better friends that actually treasure your company.

Lesson learned:

Bros before hoes does not exist.
How is any of it random? She went back to her hometown to go to school with the guy she is in love with. Doesn't... really seem random in any way.
@Mr.Late because the mangaka is random lol
Thanks for the update :>
I will never understand how the hell idols come to a random school for a random reason and for a random guy. Hm? Oh right, it's japan.
Yuri??!?!!? I approve!!
thanks for new chapter and so fast ^^
if image server is still down, d/l the manga at http://renzokuseiscans.blogspot.com/
what's this? another update so quickly!?
damn you,Shuuichi...
"Shuuichi, you bastard..."
brb gotta punch Shuuichi for making Miyuki sad.
Ok, I promise that that was the last reupload. There will be no further interruptions to your reading pleasure
Thanks for the new chapter Renzokusai!!!!
Best ED
calls somebody a liar. . .just lied a few second before that. . . .right >_>
Derp Ch7. OMG new loli
Then Momo shows up and initiates the "harem plan" for Shuuichi

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics