Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.87 - 105votes)

Anorexia – Shikabane Hanako wa Kyoshokushou

Alt Names: alt Anorexia - Shikabane Hanako wa Kyoshokushoualt Anorexia ~ Shikabane Hanako is anorexia ~alt アノレクシア~しかばね華子は拒食症~alt Shikabane Hanako is Anorexic
Author: Akira
Artist: Nini
Genres: Drama DramaHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: "In an accident at the meat factory, the heiress was heavily injured. Guiltily, I agreed to her request, but this very same request have let me enter into a wonderful life..."

WARNING/Spoiler: Contains CRUEL cannibalism.

Italian:
"In un incidente in macelleria, l'ereditiera resta gravemente ferita. Sentendomi colpevo, ho acconsentito alla sua richiesta, cosa che però mi ha fatto entrare in una vita meravigliosa..."

AVVERTENZA/SPOILER: contiene cannibalismo CRUDELE.
Go to Anorexia – Shikabane Hanako wa Kyoshokushou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic HEHEHE BTCH DEAD New Window Demonkonga
  • 14 Replies
Topic why are there always evil, demented little kids with fettishes New Window CaptainBalls
  • 6 Replies
Topic Discussion about this new manga and their current chapters New Window dell1530
  • 22 Replies

311 Comments

The ending was… I don't know how to describe this feeling… last time I felt this was when watching M Night Shyamalan's Unbreakable.
90% of this manga is flashbacks. Even plot points that could have been told in real-time get pushed several pages ahead just to be in flashback form when we get there. It's making this extremely hard to follow. Stop f***ing around with the pacing and just tell the story, Mr. Author.
So essentialy it's the loli buttlers fault all that shit happened? Well geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez.
Posted Image
Unique story, messed up, but somehow humanity still persists. I like it. 5 star.
I didn't read this kind of shit in a long time... (and I am not talking about the contents in general, it could have been quite interesting story if the manga itself was so shitty)
Ooooh, now I'm getting excited.
Guess this is another "Gun control" ad about how you shouldn't let little kids have guns which requires no reloading and has no recoil. I thought Japan had laws against weapons like that?
i was just curious and then suddenly i read it all, but seriously this is too crazy i won't read it again, i'm out of here!. (( ( ( (;^^)/
Dat gun
She woke up this morning and had herself a gun. This makes the joker (Batman: the Dark Knight) look like he was a misunderstood child
I keep reading hoping that it'll get better, but it never does. They're all fucked up in the head due to their parents/family members, yeah, we get it. We don't need to devote entire chapters explaining the exact mental process and chain of events that led to their current state for every single character.
Anyone get hungry after reading this? haha
Thanks a lot AQUA Scans!!
We're not mean enough to leave you with last chapter cliffhanger...
In the comment, is only me who just don't know who "older sister" is?
The main's sister one or the other... well anyway they are both hot in my book :D
*hope*
Juri was pretty much a ticking time bomb, so I can't say I'm surprised at what just happened. Still the cast is pretty pitiful bunch who's lives messed up due no faults of their own.

I hoped Rouji and Hanako at least make out alive.
Seriously, this is getting boring. In the first chapter I thought that this manga could be interesting, but now it feels like it's nothing more than a murderers and I don't see any progress in the story.
Despite this rather messy turn of events that seems to foreshadow a quick (and rather mess) bad end, there's still a lot of holes that need filling. I don't quite yet see how any of this adds up to anything besides a big, steaming, pile of crazy.
the big sister being the only character i like in this manga, this looks fairly bad to me.
That escalated rather quickly, I guess they don't beat around the bush and dive straight into the crazy.
For the beginning of chapter 5.1 (Page 7) Did Neyume kill herself or was she just passionately admiring the guns that killed her father and mother? Why or Why not?

(What I'm thinking was was that she went to shoot herself because she lost the food and that she didnt fufill her "job" which earned her praise from father and mother)
This is Good/Bad as Corpse Party....
i knew it! i knew it! and yet i read it damn what is wrong with me seriously???
@niza: It's his way of permanently being 'connected' to his sister, as a repentance for what she become after that accident.

Kinda stupid, but at least we're now down to love quadrangle rather than having to deal with the other insane people.

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics