Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.87 - 105votes)

Anorexia – Shikabane Hanako wa Kyoshokushou

Alt Names: alt Anorexia - Shikabane Hanako wa Kyoshokushoualt Anorexia ~ Shikabane Hanako is anorexia ~alt アノレクシア~しかばね華子は拒食症~alt Shikabane Hanako is Anorexic
Author: Akira
Artist: Nini
Genres: Drama DramaHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: "In an accident at the meat factory, the heiress was heavily injured. Guiltily, I agreed to her request, but this very same request have let me enter into a wonderful life..."

WARNING/Spoiler: Contains CRUEL cannibalism.

Italian:
"In un incidente in macelleria, l'ereditiera resta gravemente ferita. Sentendomi colpevo, ho acconsentito alla sua richiesta, cosa che però mi ha fatto entrare in una vita meravigliosa..."

AVVERTENZA/SPOILER: contiene cannibalismo CRUDELE.
Go to Anorexia – Shikabane Hanako wa Kyoshokushou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic HEHEHE BTCH DEAD New Window Demonkonga
  • 14 Replies
Topic why are there always evil, demented little kids with fettishes New Window CaptainBalls
  • 6 Replies
Topic Discussion about this new manga and their current chapters New Window dell1530
  • 22 Replies

311 Comments

If I had to sum up this manga in one word, it would probably be "dumb". But, I still liked it though.
The ending really tied up the loose ends, but not neatly. It was a bit thrown together
Bitch please, was THAT it?!
Good ending or not. Still fucked up.
Nice ending, but the Older sister sudden change of heart is weird as hell.
Spoiler
well, somewhat happy end? http://vatoto.com/read/_/159339/anorexia-%E2%80%93-shikabane-hanako-wa-kyoshokushou_v2_ch9_by_aqua-scans/18
this page (with regards to character names) does not flow with the rest of the story though. meh.
also, I don't get why sister suddenly gave that guy a chance.
What have been cut, can't be uncut.

It feel's like ending but somehow i get feeling like " It's not end yet" or whatever.
Why this ending is ok with me: The loli is alive, the shota is dead. That's all I cared.
It ended abruptly, and a pretty lame end at that, but at least they didn´t make us find out the culprit ourselves or some shit like that -.-. Aaaaanywho, thank you AQUA scans for this! It was really fun to read!
It just doesn't feel the same anymore
One can replace someones spine, but not a measly crotch?
http://myanimelist.net/manga.php?id=37975 its finished with a really bad ending
thanks AQUA Scans!!
Wow. What a plot twist.
it was the same that happened other many wonderful series. A good story cant be made on 2 volumes! It should have been longer! ;v;
the manga could have used one more chapter, you know, turn up the tension more, and then have the elder brother drop the bomb on them. Have him wake up and tell his sister "oh about us being monsters, that was a lie so I could get the spinal cord of that one girl, and use it to fix the MC's twin sister, good night" and just give them an angry WTF moment.
Spoiler
meh ending was meh
wow that could have been written to at least cover more chapters, I guess they got a happy ending and the supposedly "bad guy" got his just deserve. That ending could have been better, but beggars cant be choosers.
wow that could have been written to at least cover more chapters, I guess they got a happy ending and the supposedly "bad guy" got his just deserve. That ending could have been better, but beggars cant be choosers.
That was a...pretty weak ending. Sorry, but it felt like it wrapped itself up way too fast, pointing fingers at someone we'd least expect without letting any of the reasons develop. That's too bad, I was kinda interested in seeing this flesh out a little bit more.
What the fuck kind of ending was that?

What the hell was the point of that convoluted plan? He could've just kidnapped that slut and cut out her spinal cord without anyone else knowing.

P.S. The sister bitch needs to die.
@Sarnik: Are you sure it ends? Mandaupdates still says its ongoing.

http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=70066
Apparently this ends next chapter...

It was a very unsatisfying ending.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics