Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.37 - 54votes)

Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate

Alt Names: alt Cinta dan Pemilihan dan Cokelatalt KoiChocoalt Love, Election & Chocolatealt Rabu ando Erection ando Chokoreetoalt 恋と選挙とチョコレート
Author: Sprite
Artist: Kanno Touko
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Oojima Yuuki is a normal student looking for romance to spice up his inactive lovelife. A member of the Food Research Club, he spends his idyllic days with seven other members, including his childhood friend, Sumiyoshi Chisato, who also happens to be the club president. As the upcoming student council president election arrives, the favored candidate, Shinonome Satsuki proposes that clubs with no merit to the school be disbanded. Worried about what could happen to the club, the Food Club members consult with their former president, who proposes that Yuuki run against Satsuki as an opposing candidate. As he learns about the various problems that the school faces, he decides to run in the election.
Go to Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window greensoulreaper
  • 7 Replies

131 Comments

ahhhhhhhhh dagnabbit, I messed up on a bubble in page 112 (ch 05, p. 15 in here). gonna get to fixing this here ASAP.
@theroadstopshere as a matter of fact this is a VN you can look it up on vndb.org or ddl at fakku
This feels so much like a dating sim or VN its actually throwing me off. I keep thinking that a decision point is going to pop up and try to plan for the Harem End.
Looks like this will be an Anime during the Summer!!!!
Here is the link of Summer 2012
I would really like to see more of the president. Am I wrong for that?
Yaoi-sticks?
Spoiler

Is that supposed to be a hint?
@8BitHero I think the point is that she's been around him for too long that he doesn't see her as a love interest anymore which he also keeps telling her. And it's not that he's unpopular but it's that he can't manage to get a girlfriend because Chisato sticks too close to him that everyone mistakes them as a couple, which he is aware of but couldn't bring himself to tell her to back off because they're still close friends.
Main Guy: Uhuhu. Hey I'm a lonely guy who has no luck with women even though I have a childhood friend who I think is pretty. No way she'd like me though. Nope. Especially because she keeps turning down boys and hangs around with me all the time. Yup I'm gonna be alone forever. Hyuk hyuk.

^ guys like this make me sick. He wants to "spice up his love-life"? How about going on a whim and dating your oh-so-in-love-with-you childhood friend instead of being an oblivious sack of fudge -.-
@soranokira it is a separate scene, not a flashback or anything. it's *supposed* to set you up for the next chapter, except I haven't finished it yet HUEHUEHUE
somehow this page http://vatoto.com/read/_/95046/koi-to-senkyo-to-chocolate_v1_ch3_by_himahimaseijin-scans/26 doesn't really link up well from the previous :x looks like
Spoiler

but no evidence in it tells us that is so.
@Vela: You've been reading too much hentai. This is harem, as in the main char always gets the girls, and ALL the girls gets him
I guess we would need to ban some members in the nearest future and make NTR(along with obscenities) taboo words.
anyone know what happen in the last few pages of chapter 3?
i havent read yet, but THIS is ntr:

H:"Oh hello wife of mine, HOLY SHIT WTF YOUR GETTING GANGBANGED"

W:"I enjoy getting humped by many people, watch your wife get defiled!" (she's probably having a hiLARIOUS face right now)

H:"Shit crap whore damn, I love my wife so much, and I obviously can't stand her cheating on me (with ~7 guys, at the same time), *boo hoo*" (may or may not be crying/masturbating)

Bad End
_______

*or*

_______

White Dude: " My girl friend is coming to the house. I'm really excited"

GF:"I love white dude!"

Charlie Murphy:"GF, let me an' Lysol fck you"

WD:"What? She would never agree!"

GF:"No, let lysol stay!"

WD:"boohooboohoo"(while masturbating)

_____

Of course, it really isn't that pleasant.
Agreed. NTR really shouldn't be used unless it has something to do sexually; it's really losing it's valuable and unique meaning that it has. If you've played an eroge with NTR then you will freaking know what it truly is -_-' and this will look like preschool-level sh*t. But yeah, I can't stand NTR, it pisses the crap out of me.
ha ha ha ha ntr? isn't ntr when your going out with someone? if you're not dating that person then it would or should be normal for that person to fall for someone else i mean you don't own her/him at that point so... if that happend then it's not ntr but you being possessiv i think -_-. Anyway can anyone explain to me from page 24 to the end in chap 3? don't understand what's going there T-T
I think NTR has been a habit for the mangakas this days, or is it just a fetish... Dunno
Can't see page 24.
Anyway, the boy is good at inserting the stick.
I personally think that the term NTR is being tossed around to much and its meaning is being lost from being over used... hackneyed
Posted ImagePosted ImageStop, please just stop it...every where I go...NTR this NTR that...what are you guys!!?Posted Image Masochists!!!?Posted ImageI beg of you...STOP IT
chapter 3

those 3 or so seemed a bit too intentional and forced to be ecchi still funny tho
NTR is an abbreviation of “netorare” (寝取られ in Japanese). It means “having your lover taken from you”. (A more direct translation is “to have something taken from you while you sleep”.)

All in all. It means some one cheating on some one
@jimxii
Japanese acronym for Netorare, used to define a genre of Eroge (Hentai Game), meaning "Cuckold". In short, the main protagonist's loved one(s) are taken or seduced away from him and the heroine might be willing or unwilling. This is to cause an emotion of deep jealousy on the reader.
Courtesy of google.

Seriously... People need to stop trying to use NTR to define every time their favorite female char. has some other possible route she could take other than the MC.
I hate NTR, dude stay loyal to your chilhood friend
what's does NTR mean?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics