Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.37 - 54votes)

Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate

Alt Names: alt Cinta dan Pemilihan dan Cokelatalt KoiChocoalt Love, Election & Chocolatealt Rabu ando Erection ando Chokoreetoalt 恋と選挙とチョコレート
Author: Sprite
Artist: Kanno Touko
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Oojima Yuuki is a normal student looking for romance to spice up his inactive lovelife. A member of the Food Research Club, he spends his idyllic days with seven other members, including his childhood friend, Sumiyoshi Chisato, who also happens to be the club president. As the upcoming student council president election arrives, the favored candidate, Shinonome Satsuki proposes that clubs with no merit to the school be disbanded. Worried about what could happen to the club, the Food Club members consult with their former president, who proposes that Yuuki run against Satsuki as an opposing candidate. As he learns about the various problems that the school faces, he decides to run in the election.
Go to Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window greensoulreaper
  • 7 Replies

131 Comments

Can someone tell me if they see the onion head in my first comment? It was my first time using one and I'm not sure if I posted it right. Many thanks.
I love Aomi-san! [img] [IMG]http://emoticoner.com/files/emoticons/onion-head/love-onion-head-emoticon.gif[/IMG][/img]
So we're getting the oneshot next, then? That should answer a lot of our questions, hopefully...
I love chocolate Posted Image
So far all the girls seem pretty good, can't really judge the childhood friend since we don't know her past.

Spoiler
... hate chocolate ... What? ... No girl hates chocolate.
i love these romances~~<3

just saying :P
I hate the childhood friend girl i hope he ends up with the Hot Student council prez. childhood friend is so annoying and so cliche hate her.
The title really reminds me of the song Sweet like Chocolate by Shanks & Bigfoot haha. Great manga anyway >_<
I don't know what's wrong with her but...Posted ImageChocolates are AWESOME
Not sure, EC is probably someone of the lower branch. They need to work etc. Or something in that familiar. in other words the other are rich people who look down on the EC's.
>sorry, i have a question, what is 'ec'? and why Aomi is called 'ec'?

Mm, well, here is the full story:

Isara is a scholar - specifically, a "Special Economic Situation Scholar"; they can go to school at a lower fee in exchange for working (she works at a fast food restaurant if I remember right) part time after school. It's one of the school's programs. In Japanese, "Special Economic Situation Scholar" is "Keizai Tokutaisei". When I use "Special Ec", it refers to the common abbreviation of "Keitokusei". I couldn't figure out a nice way to word this better, so yeah orz
sorry, i have a question, what is 'ec'? and why Aomi is called 'ec'?
Thanks for answer.
sounds like she made the worst valentines day chocolate in history
she probably hates chocolates...

which is absurd.
So this is where the chocolate comes in, I was wondering what chocolate had to do with anything other than the food research club.
@Cydric

same here...I suppose they'll explain it in the next chapter.
@Cydric maybe is something with the chocolates.
I didn't quite understand the last few pages of Chapter 5, anyone care to explain?Posted Image
Yaoi sticks... Sounds legit.
Posted ImageThanks for the Update HimaHimaSeijin Scans Posted Image
Yaoi sticks are a trap for sure.
before i start reading this can anybody tell me if the romance actually goes anywhere? Or does it just get stuck in 4 chpts then move on and so.
Oh, sumiyoshi route flag!
Spoiler

Satsuki flags would be delicious to have too.
Reading "yaoi sticks" feels awkward...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics