Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.37 - 54votes)

Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate

Alt Names: alt Cinta dan Pemilihan dan Cokelatalt KoiChocoalt Love, Election & Chocolatealt Rabu ando Erection ando Chokoreetoalt 恋と選挙とチョコレート
Author: Sprite
Artist: Kanno Touko
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Oojima Yuuki is a normal student looking for romance to spice up his inactive lovelife. A member of the Food Research Club, he spends his idyllic days with seven other members, including his childhood friend, Sumiyoshi Chisato, who also happens to be the club president. As the upcoming student council president election arrives, the favored candidate, Shinonome Satsuki proposes that clubs with no merit to the school be disbanded. Worried about what could happen to the club, the Food Club members consult with their former president, who proposes that Yuuki run against Satsuki as an opposing candidate. As he learns about the various problems that the school faces, he decides to run in the election.
Go to Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window greensoulreaper
  • 7 Replies

131 Comments

average ecchi gag manga
I'd like to see Mifuyu or Sensei Route, but I think it's not gonna happen in this manga. :(

Well, I've been watching anime until episode 8, and I think that our MC is just a gigolo.
@Toori: Yes I was really impressed by the art/animation of this in the anime, and I also like its art here in the manga. Especially since I do like the art a lot in the visual novel.

I really like all the girls in this series, so much that I really dont mind who the MC ends up with, but I still prefer that he ends up with either the top 3 IMO is: Chisato, Satsuki, and Mifuyu. In no particular order since I really like the 3 equally. Although most people argues about Chisato vs. Satsuki, I myself also like Mifuyu, I mean I really like her scenes with the MC better than with Chisato's sometimes. Like so...
Spoiler
....mmmmm you know what, I'll go re-play the VN but this time with a translator, now with the anime and the manga out, I can't get enough of Satsuki and I can't wait to know if the anime will follow her route.
But, still....installing it is such a pain in the as*....Damn you Belphegor, demon of laziness.
@신철민
Spoiler

Also, holy sh*t the art is awesome. <3
Is someone watching the anime?
Spoiler
can someone spoil me and just tell me why she doesnt like chocolates?
Mi-chan reminds of Mio Kitahara i already love her!! its hard to predict whats on her mind i hope she doesnt fall in love with him i don't want her to get hurt :(
@Teddyg what rankigns are you talking about? I didn't see ne in the manga. Although i back you up when u say u want shinonome instead of the childhood friend. I want shinonome to win the guy :P Not sure if yuuki will develop feelings for the childhood friend in the end but doesnt seem like he has any reaction to her 'sexiness'. she's like a clutch to him atm.
Special EC clover girl is the best girl. I'd sniff her all day.
i really really hope the anime doesnt go down the childhood friend route i love the prez hope he picks her in the anime not the annoying childhood friend btw in rankings shes the least popular to cuz she sucks.
This isn't really the official manga, but I'm working on the web 4koma in the meantime.
Just finished 2 of the 10 strips; I'll get to the rest later on.
You can read it here → http://planethima.wordpress.com/2012/06/24/koichoco-web-4koma-1-2/
One of my friends just pointed something out to me: If someone Japanese tried to say the english name, how would the name come out, with the 'l's sounding like 'r's?

Spoiler

WIN
@cloud: I doubt so. Even if it's from the main protag...
the girls are all awesome in their own ways, I'll take them all. harem route go!
i do think she hates chocolate that aint from the main guy o.o
The main is quite the good guy, and takes action of wht he wants to do, not bad.
I feel like that extra bit was just an excuse for Chisato to strip. I reaaaaally feel like that.

Spoiler
sidenote: technically chapter 6.5 here is "chapter 0" except it would be weird if i labelled it as such cause it would be out of order, so 6.5 was the best solution.
so she hates chocolate from trauma ? it seems like it coz she had a dark face.... and the guy is surrounded by girls interested in him so lucky >.<
Photo
TsundereChan
May 10 2012 09:59 PM
osananjimi sure is fine
nothing's better than a generic osananajimi tsundere
So next up we get the oneshot? o.o Maybe we get a clue into the whole 'choco-hate' thing.
My aunt told me she didn't like chocolate. I was like, sure *rolls eyes* nobody dislikes chocolate.
So to get her to admit she liked chocolate I covered some very nice strawberries in good chocolate and brought it to her place to have for dessert.
She couldn't eat them because she was lactose intolerant....
I must say that guy got a way with girls, i'm interested to see the outcome of this harem
I must say that guy got a way with girls, i'm interested to see the outcome of this harem
I totally thought this manga would be shit, but it's surprisingly not. Props.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics