Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.46 - 90votes)

Needless

Alt Names: alt ニードレスalt 超能力大战alt 死刑判决
Author: Imai Kami
Artist: Imai Kami
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyGender Bender Gender BenderSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Year 2130 -- after the third world war, large contaminated areas known as "Blackspots" formed all over Japan. Large Walls were used to quarantine off these "Blackspots". In time, signs of inhabitance appeared within these wastelands. Among the survivors who had been abandoned inside the Blackspots, labeled as "those who were unneeded", came forth possessors of uncanny abilities -- Fire, wind, brute strength... they were defined by their supernatural abilities. Others, fearful of their powers, expelled them and named them - - - Needless!

Spin-Off:

> Needless 0
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/needless-0-r6732)
Go to Needless Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

200 Comments

Well I guess is better than to wish Cruz some pants.

lol @ instant gender bender tag.

This is just a guess but:

Watch since Blade has become a God he gonna turn Cruz into a true girl

You should be happy yamada, your days of being a trap have come to an end!

I hope this is ending soon, because my imagination cannot fathom anything greater than eating a God. What's next? No. There is no next. I am pretty sure we are at the pinnacle.

This is just a guess but:

Watch since Blade has become a God he gonna turn Cruz into a true girl

is this getting updated regularly now

@theroadstopshere

don't forget he was the only member of the cast that had the slightest bit of common sense.

Well, what can I say? I bloody called it...

EDIT: Also, beware all lolis! We have pedobear on acid here!

We humans created God.

We humans devoured God.

We humans have become God.

Sorry this was running through my head while he was eating the angel.

And with the panties, I sometimes wonder if after the story is over he'll accidentally wear them sometimes out of sheer force of habit.

knowing Needless mangaka, Yamada  won't stop wearing them even after the fights

You guys do know that this is only the first part of the manga? There will still be more.

Spoiler

Admit it, you can't hold the temptation to see THAT certain area on Yamada

The hell? For someone who was none powered throughout most of the series he has been fairly damn useful. He helped Eve kill Utan, he figured out Satan's fourth wave, he solved the mystery of the st. rose academy, he led a town to battle in the bloody rain arc, he managed by himself during the city arc, he parted the darkness during the Eve's past arc.

For a guy who has spent more than half of this story in panties, the kid has balls.

You think I don't know the kid's got guts? I mean, like, being able to fight and protect others, or being powerful in his own right. He's a damn good thinker, but he could hardly do anything on his own until now. Now? He's doing stuff.

It's a subtle difference, I think. He's always been a useful asset to others, but now he's finally being useful in that he can do things himself.

And with the panties, I sometimes wonder if after the story is over he'll accidentally wear them sometimes out of sheer force of habit.

Spot... :'D

Yaaay, Yamada was useful! Wait... Yamada was useful?

Holy shit, Yamada was really really useful.

That almost never happens.

This really must be the end.

The hell? For someone who was none powered throughout most of the series he has been fairly damn useful. He helped Eve kill Utan, he figured out Satan's fourth wave, he solved the mystery of the st. rose academy, he led a town to battle in the bloody rain arc, he managed by himself during the city arc, he parted the darkness during the Eve's past arc.

For a guy who has spent more than half of this story in panties, the kid has balls.

Welp, series is ending soon then. =/

Itadaki...masu?

Yaaay, Yamada was useful! Wait... Yamada was useful?

Holy shit, Yamada was really really useful.

That almost never happens.

This really must be the end.

"omnomnomnonmonmnomnomnonmonmom"

Wow.. everything is going so well.. Now I'm worried(not really).

Attention! Attention!

Danger level has reached level 11. Please take your loli's and proceed to the nearest shelter. I repeat, please take your loli's to the nearest shelter. This is not a drill.

I see the author still got his writing style, its just amped up as it seems the series is ending. Over the top reveal atop reveal.

So many explosions in this chapter... I wonder what is Blade going to do with this monster ;)

Thanks for the chapter:)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics