Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.46 - 90votes)

Needless

Alt Names: alt ニードレスalt 超能力大战alt 死刑判决
Author: Imai Kami
Artist: Imai Kami
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyGender Bender Gender BenderSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Year 2130 -- after the third world war, large contaminated areas known as "Blackspots" formed all over Japan. Large Walls were used to quarantine off these "Blackspots". In time, signs of inhabitance appeared within these wastelands. Among the survivors who had been abandoned inside the Blackspots, labeled as "those who were unneeded", came forth possessors of uncanny abilities -- Fire, wind, brute strength... they were defined by their supernatural abilities. Others, fearful of their powers, expelled them and named them - - - Needless!

Spin-Off:

> Needless 0
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/needless-0-r6732)
Go to Needless Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

200 Comments

Now the ending leads into Needless 0 which now makes sense due to that complete insane and nonsensible ending!

I think only the 1st chapter of that series might be a continuation of the original story and the rest is just a regular spin off.

The Story might be crap

But the last page makes up for it XD

Wow, even though Teruyama is the only guy now I doubt that he has a chance with anyone.  Also I can't see that new fashion trend lasting too long especially in a lawless place like that...

The closing remarks made it sound like he might continue the story since he said "drawing the perverted priest for a while."

So father was really lusting over Cruz like that, I guess the whole "that thing is packing heat" means nothing to a pervert.  The author sure has a sick sense of humor, makes me glad I'm a guy.

Now the ending leads into Needless 0 which now makes sense due to that complete insane and nonsensible ending!

This ending... How wonderfully devious of Blade. :P

Finally next chapter 114 will be the finale ei cant wait to see it comin 

Gido being sliced like that was more gross than funny.

GAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GODDAMN CLIFFHANGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hawhawhaw, Blade had our wishes in mind when he finally made Cruz into a girl.

To quote Cruz. FATHER YOU IDIOT!!!! If it's not a trap anymore it isn't any fun. Besides while it may be comedic gold don't you think Cruz has suffered enough bullshit at the hands of father and the bunch already? "So... instead of reviving my murdered sister you decided to turn me into a girl... thanks jackass" Well I think we can confirm Cruz's Kuchinashi end route at the very least since she was already going to rape him as a guy... so he's now even more attractive to her.

i hope blade brought Cruz's sister back.

Notice only the super strong chick is happy about him being a girl now....XD

She's got that smile going.

Yay! Yamada is finally a girl, complete with boobs. It's now completely justified if you fell for the trap :3

Now this is how you mindf*ck and troll your readers while keeping them captivated. You win Imai Kami.
tumblr_mbiqec1JUw1ri1mxoo1_400.gif

Spoiler

well over all the this madness, at least I don't have to keep reminding myself that Yamada is a boy anymore.

• gt8 likes this

As soon the scene happened where they were all yealling at him to make a wish, I already knew he was going to make an incredibly stupid one.

P.S. I told you guys I wasn't gay when I said Yamada was the hottest chick in the manga.

yees now I can justify all my boners Yamada has given me :3  wooop

Well, he revived all the other girls...and now...we have....a former trap that's not a trap anymore....

Brain attack!!:D

seriously

saten's leftover brain

seriously

Why did I almost expect this?

Expected more like "woot? I can create live?" *creates 300 little girls*

LMAO Here I was thinking they were about to turn Blade into the End Boss, but no

Best Wish Ever

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics