Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.46 - 90votes)

Needless

Alt Names: alt ニードレスalt 超能力大战alt 死刑判决
Author: Imai Kami
Artist: Imai Kami
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyGender Bender Gender BenderSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Year 2130 -- after the third world war, large contaminated areas known as "Blackspots" formed all over Japan. Large Walls were used to quarantine off these "Blackspots". In time, signs of inhabitance appeared within these wastelands. Among the survivors who had been abandoned inside the Blackspots, labeled as "those who were unneeded", came forth possessors of uncanny abilities -- Fire, wind, brute strength... they were defined by their supernatural abilities. Others, fearful of their powers, expelled them and named them - - - Needless!

Spin-Off:

> Needless 0
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/needless-0-r6732)
Go to Needless Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

200 Comments

First thing first, for the love of all that is holy please have Cruz-kun wear man clothing, they all know who he is by now, Second DAMN that had to hurt getting stabbed by a stilletto shoe tip not fun at all. Her boobies are glorious thought
Note to mangaka: Please put some pants on Cruz already.

@Nest Am thinking he will too.
Mini boss.. that is kinda overpowered. Also, expecting cruz to become more than just a shield.
Note to self: Most likely and some what unexpectedly Cruz/Yamada will be the best weapon against her since if he even points his hands at you he can stop you and your power!!!!
yeah mini boss appeared:D
@Ncf
romance is pretty much nonexistant here, although it is pretty perverted
Note to self: Dont let a Lolicon do a Judgement Execution for you!
i haven´t start to read this and i before i start reading i would like to know is there any romance?
The way I see it, if Cruz goes back to looking like a guy, we have the risk of actual romance. Can't have that.
And the hilarity factor would go down 90%.
can Cruz go back to dressing up as a guy, I'm still getting confused here
Hmmm.. possible stigmata on Cruz? The scar on Mengrove might be gotten from Cruz.. you never know.
Spoiler
It's like a switch flipped in Imai's head, and now there's no stopping the loli invasion lol.
OMG this thing was not that funny when I watched the anime, this manga is so much laughs xD
Finally caught up. Figured Cruz would be a Needless. So the question is what kind of powers does he has? Must be a power nobody has seen before.
Can't remember the last chap I see Cruz in boy costume...
Oh, yeah, Arclight was a lolicon as well, I see what you did there...
its great that Red Hawk NEO will continue this series...thanks guys. nd thanks to pew pew scans for giving us so many needless chapters before
Huh, in 67 cruz stopped a testament....? with his arms? since when he got that strong he is not aware of his powers yet to
wow i think i read too many mangas.....o-o most of my predictions while reading this manga happened..
From what I can see Cruz's power consists of getting taken advantage of and being sexually harassed. :D
so much loli..
/nosebleed
This chapter 101 is perverted, revolting, gay, and utterly fucken hilariously awesome :D
So what is Cruzs power? I am thinking it was the power the main character had in that chapter in which was a one shot of the series, with the command power. But now not sure.
@Kyujyu

Spoiler

Maybe he's just small ya know?
Poor Cruz, he's being abused in so many ways lol

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics