Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.46 - 90votes)

Needless

Alt Names: alt ニードレスalt 超能力大战alt 死刑判决
Author: Imai Kami
Artist: Imai Kami
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyGender Bender Gender BenderSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Year 2130 -- after the third world war, large contaminated areas known as "Blackspots" formed all over Japan. Large Walls were used to quarantine off these "Blackspots". In time, signs of inhabitance appeared within these wastelands. Among the survivors who had been abandoned inside the Blackspots, labeled as "those who were unneeded", came forth possessors of uncanny abilities -- Fire, wind, brute strength... they were defined by their supernatural abilities. Others, fearful of their powers, expelled them and named them - - - Needless!

Spin-Off:

> Needless 0
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/needless-0-r6732)
Go to Needless Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

200 Comments

So... to some up Father erm I mean Arclight said that a transmutation circle err.,, dimensional gate, absorbed 10 million people who brought about the philosophers stone.. i mean the angels who brought about the birth of the Homunculi.. shit I mean Needless. So now Father, ...no Arclight, wants to absorb the power of God to become God himself?

Hmm could have sworn I've seen this plot somewhere before...
okay ... ass vs finger ... that's freaking ... err ... weird ...
the craziest clash power in manga world ?
This chapter was really funny :)
That Saint Seiya reference was priceless and it actually possible lololol
I think i finally got used to Cruz-kun's cross dressing, I mean after all this time he could have changed his clothes and man the hell up, but i guess you really can't change whats inside
Needless chapter 106.

Bringing kancho to a whole new level.
hahaha. this chapter killed me a few times. oh god i died from laughing. but came back to write this.
2 things I'm worried/confused about
1. A super jet version of 1000 years of death
2. I REALLY hope the speed girl does not die. There are villains that I love in this!

And Blade....you are just awesome
Wait, Gender Bender? I am intrigued
its great that anoother group piked it..thanks Silica Scans!
New chapter up. My favorite scan group RedHawk dropped it but Silica Scans picked it up. It might have some errors but at least its something for those who was waiting on it.
"I'm Batman"
New guy looks like a young muscular Gido
strong macho enemy enter the scene ... lolz ...
maybe because there's too much complain about feminine Cruz ?
Still interesting as ever. Thanks for the release
Will little Eve-N grow up to be just like her big sister Eve-M, because that would something a lot of people would kill to see.

Please please have Cruz-kun dress as a man those pantie shot of him are giving us eye cancer
Blade you are a god damn genius right there. Who the hell are you?!
what inside the cocoon ?
another shouta trap again ?
it's a joke get over it cruz is now manservice
glad to see this manga back, few mangas today give less fucks than needless
You guys think author's obsession with crossdressing shota is creepy ?Am i the only person find it's even more disturbing how fast the author and characters forget about dead characters ? The serial bomber drop-out chick and BQ are one example, after Rain man's dead, they pretty much forgotten. But the most jarring is with Arca, from when Arclight burned her head to when Blade jumped in, forced him to retreat, in total not even 3 minutes, her freaking bloody brother already acting like her freaking headless corpse not even exist anymore, even though it lies like right next to his god damn feet. Either still hate her or already forgive her, that attitude is outright cruel, especially when later, he still has the guts to find the fact's his sister's DNA has been used to clone out child soldiers horrible. Hello, if you can worry about your sister's clone, how about pay some damn respect to her real copse, after being revealed she actually still tried to protect your ass ?
How did Misaki and Nanami get killed so easily in here and in needless zero be equals?!?!
only started this after watching the anime but man i read it fast. can't wait for next chapter and trap yamada is cute xD
Coming into this late, but who else saw the "plot twist" at the end of Ch 35 from miles away?
I approve 神山早崎 idea...Cruz situation is getting really disturbing...I mean those tentacles for example...He should really be a girl ..On the other hand cruz means cross in spanish so it was mangakas intention from the start:P
1. CRUZ PUT ON PANTS.
2. Cruz get your hair normal
3. Blade use Cruz's power!
4. Kick her ass to kingdom come!
For the love of the Second Christ! Could you cut it out with Cruz's fanservice and show us more of Eve?!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics