Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 250votes)

Orange (TAKANO Ichigo)

Alt Names: alt オレンジalt Turuncu
Author: Takano Ichigo
Artist: Takano Ichigo
Genres: Drama DramaMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The spring she turns sixteen, Takamiya Naho receives a strange, but detailed letter from herself, ten years in the future. At first she thinks the letter is a prank, but then the things written in the letter actually happen, including the arrival of the new transfer student who sits next to her in class, Naruse Kakeru. The letter reads just like her diary entries, down to the same characters. It is not until two weeks later, when Kakeru shows back up at school, that Naho finishes the letter. In the letter, her twenty-seven year old self tells her sixteen-year old self that her biggest regret is that Kakeru is no longer with them in the future, and asks her to watch him closely.

*More than 3 volumes. Publication is slow.
Go to Orange (TAKANO Ichigo) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic ~ LATEST CHAPTER DISCUSSION ~ New Window Hanan-chan
  • 21 Replies

183 Comments

I really want to know the meaning behind the name, "Orange"

No entendi el 19 ¿Es lo que pasa en el pasado que estan viviendo en el futuro? ¿O es el presente? 

Esto es una especie de flashback. Están mostrando qué es lo que cruzaba por la mente de Kakeru cuando se suicidó en el futuro alterno.

No es nada que esté pasando en el presente (:

No entendi el 19 ¿Es lo que pasa en el pasado que estan viviendo en el futuro? ¿O es el presente? 

Por lo que he entendido, está contando lo que pasó en el pasado. De porqué quería suicidarse...creo.

¡GRACIAS POR EL CAPÍTULO 19! ^^ (Tienen que salvar a Kakeru, aunque no acaben juntos o sí, pero que lo salven...)

chapter 19 was updated on may 27 in mangafox

This is great. I need some more chapters.

I love this manga! Best shoujo ever...

Wow D: i love this 

There is one thing that really pisses me off in this manga, and it's the biggest plot convenience because of another dumb MC.

Spoiler

like this comment so i can motivate myself to typeset it~

EDIT: message me if u wanna read it   :)

Volume 3 cover:

Spoiler

Why aren't we getting English scanlations of chapters 10, 11 and 12 on Batoto?

It's because it isn't being translated by a scanlator? (I think) I think crunchyroll is translating it now too; of course, access only premium membership

Orange is now being published/serialized in Action Comics.

Spoiler

She tweeted a month ago:

"I had a lot of comics work/to work on. But Orange is not gonna be suspended in being published. The publication is slow, but please wait until the comic/series is completed. Orange continues in more than 3 volumes." (I just proofread this via Google translate.)

And it seems like the 13th chapter will be released in Japan in four days or so. And the 3rd volume will be released on August 22.

Why aren't we getting English scanlations of chapters 10, 11 and 12 on Batoto?

psst you can read ch. 10 on mangapanda!

Don't you bring your bad words here

Okay, honest question. I've noticed this in manga I've read before and it has always perplexed me. I'm sure it's a cultural thing but I'm hoping someone can help shed some light on it.

If someone confesses their feelings to you and you liked them too, why would you not give them an answer? Why would you think that they might be bothered by learning that you like them BACK? 

I'm four chapters into this and it had me tearing up within one or two chapters already... but, ohmygod, do I get furious with Naho sometimes.

Series went hiatus for very long. No one really knew why but Takano Ichigo (the mangaka) stopped working under Betsuma (where Orange was originally published). The series just got republished and will be continued under Futabasha's Action Comics (they bought the rights). Resumption starts on April. 

So that's why. Here I thought it sucks that scanlating stopped. Thanks for the news!

psst you can read ch. 10 on mangapanda!

Orange chapter 10 is out already,you can read on Crunchyroll if you got a premium account.Also chapter 11 will be released on June.

It has been way too long since this updated! I wonder what happened? To the scanlators and the MCs!

Series went hiatus for very long. No one really knew why but Takano Ichigo (the mangaka) stopped working under Betsuma (where Orange was originally published). The series just got republished and will be continued under Futabasha's Action Comics (they bought the rights). Resumption starts on April. 

Please, someone, take back this manga! It's simply too fabulous! >w<

Lately all it seems like I'm reading is Manga that makes me wanna cry.

It has been way too long since this updated! I wonder what happened? To the scanlators and the MCs!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics