Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.66 - 201votes)

Sket Dance

Alt Names: alt 学园救援团alt スケットダンスalt SKET DANCE
Author: Shinohara Kenta
Artist: Shinohara Kenta
Genres: Award Winning Award WinningComedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The hilarious misadventures of the "Sket Dan"; a group of high-schoolers who help out people as part of their club activity. Himeko, the hot-headed ex-delinquent with a soft spot for cute things and a taste for strange food. Switch, the brainy otaku who only talks via a computerized speech-application. And Bossun, the atypical leader of this looney bunch, with the amazing power to... concentrate very hard!

Sket Dance won the 55th annual Shogakukan Manga Award in 2009 for best shounen manga.
Go to Sket Dance Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic General Discussion Topic New Window Katzilla
  • 16 Replies
Topic Didn't the manga have a romance tag and SHOUD IT ??? New Window Bigoloks
  • 4 Replies

543 Comments

I can't wait for Bossun and Onihime to end up together...god it's taking forever

LOL. Sometimes it's funny to read old comments

I read this chapter while listening to Aerosmith's dream on(just coincidence) and the feels were too much for me. One of the first mangas I ever read is close to it's conclusion, so it's just ....kinda sad. 

Oh damn!!! Everyone else finally gets to hear his sexy voice!!!

1 more chapter before the disapointed ending

What did you do to disappoint the ending?^^

Grammar is a bitch, isn't she? :-)

;_; nu  plz shtep

1 more chapter before the disapointed ending

Just one more... :'(

Damn, that hit me right in the feels...

Bossun didn't go university so that he could join yorozoya

To be honest, the whole "Switch speaks" thing didn't touch me as much as it should have.

I mean he finally speaks 286 chapters later, and in all that time he was one of the more talkative characters in the series.

If he'd been nodding or lifting his arms instead of talking through his PC, that scene would've had that much more impact.

Still, decent series. I hope the ending isn't quite as bad as the rumors make it out to be.

ninjas cutting a bunch of onion in front of me......

Omg Switch. I can't handle these feels.

It was his smile that killed me. ;_;

Aww man, I'm sooooooo happy for him!

Swiiiitttchh.....T_T

Finally, he can bring himself to talk...

Only two more chapters :(

That dangling snot... god damn it guys...

Spoiler

I am literally astonished that a shonen manga tackled an issue like Gender Identity Disorder with such respect and understanding. I'm loathe to make generalizations but it's pretty accurate to say that Japan is pretty...conservative when it comes to gender and sexuality issues and in manga you often have the lowest common denominator hit on these topics, reinforcing gender roles and making someone's non-"normal" gender/sexuality the butt of a joke.

Like, fucking bravo. If the ending does suck I'll have a bit of a cushion that this last arc was really good.

God I love this manga.

Holy crap, he's gonna talk...

I heard the ending was bad, but so far, it's pretty good

Okay, I don't know how to add spoiler tags, so if this actually appears without the spoiler thing, sorry

Spoiler

The ending is disappointing in some ways.

Please end strong! PLEASE END STRONG!

only 3 more...

NO GOOD, I FEEL LIKE I'M GONNA CRY.

Spoiler

*tries not to cry*

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics