Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.66 - 201votes)

Sket Dance

Alt Names: alt 学园救援团alt スケットダンスalt SKET DANCE
Author: Shinohara Kenta
Artist: Shinohara Kenta
Genres: Award Winning Award WinningComedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The hilarious misadventures of the "Sket Dan"; a group of high-schoolers who help out people as part of their club activity. Himeko, the hot-headed ex-delinquent with a soft spot for cute things and a taste for strange food. Switch, the brainy otaku who only talks via a computerized speech-application. And Bossun, the atypical leader of this looney bunch, with the amazing power to... concentrate very hard!

Sket Dance won the 55th annual Shogakukan Manga Award in 2009 for best shounen manga.
Go to Sket Dance Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic General Discussion Topic New Window Katzilla
  • 16 Replies
Topic Didn't the manga have a romance tag and SHOUD IT ??? New Window Bigoloks
  • 4 Replies

543 Comments

Feels like the Himiko/Bossun relationship resolution, if you can even call it that, was a huge cop out, but damn this ending. Emotional.

My only question is: do the guys at Soldier hero have any plans for translating the other one shot?

Is there a one shot from this author? Anyway, someone must remember Shinohara sensei that the two years are about to end (LoL)

epilogue please T_T

Doesn't happen.

While dissapointing, I don't feel like the ending was as bad as some made it out to be. It's been a fun ride, filled with laughs and feels. My only question is: do the guys at Soldier hero have any plans for translating the other one shot?
v3wRPZg.png
Ending, huh
Spoiler

this has been a great series. it honestly made me tear up and smile.

epilogue please T_T

*sobs uncontrollably* 。・゚゚・(>д<)・゚゚・。 So many feels!! Bossun, why you gotta be such a dimwit?

Those feels...Can't even compare against the #$%& bossun does as always... It was forced but even him needed to do what he wanted (and its quite possible he gf-blocked himself unconsciously or he would have broken into tears...)

ninjas cutting a bunch of onion in front of me......

Im Gonna CRY after this....

haha, that never gets old....

Im seriously gonna cry T-T

I demand a epilogue! Well been a nice ride. when Bossun say "I love you too!" I was what a character from shunen jump that is not tense, impossible! 

...Dammit. All the way up to the last half, was great. I don't hate it, but it's so irritating when authors take the easy way out with no romantic resolution. Oh well, Sket Dance had a good run! I don't regret reading this all those years! :lol:

That was awful.

hummm...this kind of ending is cliche as hell =.="

i can list a "hundred" mangas that did the same safe feel good ending route, with almost the exact same dialogue and scenes ¬¬

I hope the final chapter is 100,000 pages long.

The way I was emmersed in this is hard to explain. It's a master piece that tugs at your heart in every way (T ^ T)

One more chapter... I don't want this to end ;-;

Heart... hurts... Had Sket Dance finished this time last year, I would have been bawling.

Fuck them onions.

Oh shit....
My "kokoro"...

ninjas cutting a bunch of onion in front of me......

haha, that never gets old....

Im Gonna CRY after this....

I wish momoka is there to see and hear this.

Nah, no need. We all know they're both going to end up with each other eventually. She'll have plenty of time listening to his sexy voice..

That, and also considering he goes to all of her events anyway, and also talks to her in private after (almost) every event?

I wish momoka is there to see and hear this.

What did you do to disappoint the ending?^^

Grammar is a bitch, isn't she? :-)

yes she's a bitch :-)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics