Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.44 - 81votes)

God of Bath

Alt Names:
Author: Ha Il-Kwon
Artist: Ha Il-Kwon
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSlice of Life Slice of LifeWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Huh Seh (age 23) a person overdue in debts for various reasons happens to find a bath house.

Original webtoon from Naver: http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=347686&no=2&weekday=thu
Go to God of Bath Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Baths New Window ptsome110
  • 14 Replies

116 Comments

Yes, thank you SCS for picking this up!

Thanks a lot for the new chapter Supreme Cream!!!

Supreme Cream Scanlations...

anchorman-ilu.jpg

My feelings exactly

Awesome new chapter, thanks a lot Supreme Cream!!

That twerp!

Gosh, this was hilarious!

Is that like typical bath house music or something? Didn't really fit imo but what the hell haha.

That music was so sad but it just made everything twice as funny, I don't know why.

Awesome, thanks for the new chapter SCS!!

Supreme Cream Scanlations...

anchorman-ilu.jpg

Strange how the same bath man (cant remember exactly what it's called) was mentioned in ToG in the most recent chapter and on the same day a manhwa centred around the whole thing which hasnt been updated is released...

COCKBLOCKED

THANK YOU SUPREME CREAM SCANS, I WAS WAITING FOR THIS MANGA TO BE TRANSLATED. 1000000 THANK'S

This is pretty funny actually. I hope the releases pick up again.

Been too long. Not interested anymore. Dropped.
Two things. One; this is super relaxing and I want my ttae scrubbed now. Two; I've never forgiven a protagonist his arrogance so easily as Huh Seh. Keep on snapping those pictures, bathman. You're magnificent.

I don't know this series have translation @@

After read... lol it's so funny XD

Wow, I'm shocked to see a new chapter of this one, very awesome, thanks a lot for picking this up Supreme Cream!!

YES!! it is back :D

Dead project?

this is awesome. more ppl should be reading it.
this is awesome. more ppl should be reading it.
On the website it looks like it is on 28, it stopped updating on english?
nooo, his image...
@uber_nub Nothing missing.
hmm? wat happened in the end of the bath fight in ch 8? scenes missing?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics