Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.6 - 124votes)

Clover (TETSUHIRO Hirakawa)

Alt Names: alt 平川哲弘alt เพื่อนรักขาลุยalt クローバーalt Trevoalt Клевер
Author: Tetsuhiro Hirakawa
Artist: Tetsuhiro Hirakawa
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedySchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Three childhood friends meet again in high school. Hayato (braided hair) the crazy one, Kenji, the big one who wouldn't hurt a fly, and Tomoki, the solitary one, are the main characters of this fighting manga.
Go to Clover (TETSUHIRO Hirakawa) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Meraki Scans needs help with Clover! New Window celestialSidonia
  • 0 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Dafortminor
  • 1 Replies

292 Comments

So he didn't leave him to die and that's how he repaid him.
Oh god, I love this girl. Too adowable.
WHY?! SAYAKA WHY?!
Idiot, now if thats not asking for it what is .....................
i understand the girl, she's been ignored and there are things she doesn't understand... so she wants information thats why she gets in the car.. she wants to know more about Ichigo..

ahh... its not going to be pretty... hate that smile... like saying fresh meat!!
I hope she's packing some electricity, if you know what I mean :D
NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Careful girl! That dude gonna rape ya!
@Bonkman23 That's not good at all. I can't leave my hair for even a day. It must stink so bad .
I hate when villains take the woman close to the good guy, so dirty. Hopefully she's smart enough to realize Andou's a tool before it's too late. Probably not though.
I believe that's one disgusting dude.. >_<
@union-san yea otherwise everytime you wash it you would have to add product then braid it again. usually it takes about 3 hours to do so. so they leave it in and wash it very sparsely
I hear that people who keep their hair braided like Hayato usually only shampoo once a month. Is that true?
hayato's doing it for mama's sake, isn't he... so sweet
Is it me or did chp 56 go faster then a mofo?
urgh! i just cant resist it!! ahh...! screw it!

;)
when i read the title for chapter 55, i read it as "Andou's car".
i was like "wtf... what's so special about Andou's car that it deserves it's own chapter..."
im sure he deserved it
Not good. I sense drama coming. And that's never a good thing in a fighting manga. I prefer things to be more straightforward.
The scar looks kinda badass though :D
i'll resist reading this manga for 3-5 chapter.. hoping for Andou's story to come in one go...

i just cant get enough.. too much..

tenkyu vendetta scans!! keep up the good works.. :)
UR ASS IS GRASS! Haha I made a comment like this a while ago :D
The mushroom brothers will know their place!! : )
Kenji gonna rip their asses!
oohh.. ohh... wrong move!.. someone's going to get a beating...
well they're going to get beat down

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics