Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 156votes)

Working!!

Alt Names: alt 迷糊餐厅alt Wagnaria!!alt Working!! 犬組alt Working!! Inu-gumi
Author: Takatsu Karino
Artist: Takatsu Karino
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Souta Takanashi gets a job at Wagnaria, a local family restaurant. He is "lured" there by a cute girl named Poplar, who looks like she's 10. However, she is in fact 17, a year older than him! Some of the crazy characters include Satou, the cool chef who is in fact in love with Yachiyo, the chief who is madly in love (admiration) with their boss, Kyoko, who can't stop eating sweets and slows down the restaurant in general. Satou's cooking assistant and "friend" is Souma, a man who can get dirt on anyone and use it against them, except for Inami, a girl who has a phobia of men and punches him before he has the chance to find out anything about her, and Aoi, a girl with fishy motives for joining the restaurant who finds Souma's one weakness... Tears. How does Takanashi, the "normal", high school, small-thing loving (not a lolicon!) teen deal with all of this?

Sequel:

>Working!! Re:ORDER
(http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/working-reorder-r19095)

Spin-offs:

>Working!! Secret Memories
( http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/working-secret-memories-r3005 )

>Working!! - Seishunhen
( http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/working-seishun-days-r687 )

Published in a Seinen Magazine.Please do not edit demographic to Shounen!
Go to Working!! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

413 Comments

...Akarin?!

Her nee-chan is extremely noticeable though. Also, don't think Otoo-san and Haruna have red hair.

If they are couple of stealth that means its possible they have offspring that even they failed to notice. They didn't notice she is pregant and didn't notice the baby when she gave birth.

...Akarin?! 

If they are couple of stealth that means its possible they have offspring that even they failed to notice. They didn't notice she is pregant and didn't notice the baby when she gave birth.

I don't know who's more terrifying: their mother who does it all naturally or Nazuna who's actively pursuing her.

In Nazuna's defense, that's the only way she'll ever get her desired 'ship. (^_~) Passive and adorable might seem like the way to go, but she needs to grab him - and plus, they say we tend to choose mates who remind us of the positive traits of our opposite-sex parent (assuming she takes the best of both her current traits and her mom's).

That "jumpy" flavour is probably due to the addition of one special ingredient

Spoiler

I don't know who's more terrifying: their mother who does it all naturally or Nazuna who's actively pursuing her.

Damnit Nazuna! Don't go to the dark side!!!

Kyou! Kyou! Kyou! mmm...

Hmm... I guess it's not as bad as relationship with natto mmm...

So.  Kozue and the mini mixed harem.  

Guess it's canon, now.

Not often you see a girl with a mixed harem in a slice of life 4-koma.

Way to break expectations, Kozue!

Yamada's disguise at the end of 205 there...  Now where have we seen that before.

Still say the greatest twist there is that they *are* a happy couple at home, but neither would ever be willing to admit something like that at work.

As with the case in vol.10, pages 121-144 will be skipped as they have already been done by the previous groups when the materials were published in the magazines. See Working!!- Secret Memories for more details. Similarly, there's 3 extra chapters in total. And with that, we're done with vol.11.

Thank you much for the upload - great chapter with big developments!  ٩(^ ₒ ^)۶

(Not a euphemism, but on reflection I can see how it might

seem that way.)

If a huge problem can be solved just by punching a guy (and the guy liked it) in the face the world will be at peace mmm...

Gonna be taking a short break from Working!!, fancied a change of pace to work on something different for a bit.

Ah, so cruel to leave us just when the Great Love Comedy Interlocking Chain is so close to complete! (^_~)

Spoiler

Seriously, thank you for the gift of your time: I think the large majority of us feel that when someone is generous and cares enough to give a gift to people they've never met who can't repay them, it's wonder-dumb to get mad unless that person keeps giving that gift forever. Much appreciated.

"Oh no, I punched him!  Takanashi-kun will be upset at my backsliding!"

Takanashi-kun:  "You punched him!  Good work!  Ah, just don't let him get attached to you though."

Inside his mind:

Spoiler

Gonna be taking a short break from Working!!, fancied a change of pace to work on something different for a bit.

Thanks for your hard work dude, just focus on what you think is the most fun thing to do but please don't forget about Working too mmm...~!

Every time I read this manga I will always remember about good relationship with natto, even though now that gap is already filled mmm...

Alright! only one more gap to go!!!

Though for some reason I am missing Nattou...

All hail nondescriptors, crusher of gaps.
And another hole closed. Thank you very much!

Nice!

Another gap closed!

Kozue, going for the mixed harem.
Twins, at that.

Spoiler

Kozue, going for the mixed harem.

Twins, at that.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics