Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 156votes)

Working!!

Alt Names: alt 迷糊餐厅alt Wagnaria!!alt Working!! 犬組alt Working!! Inu-gumi
Author: Takatsu Karino
Artist: Takatsu Karino
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Souta Takanashi gets a job at Wagnaria, a local family restaurant. He is "lured" there by a cute girl named Poplar, who looks like she's 10. However, she is in fact 17, a year older than him! Some of the crazy characters include Satou, the cool chef who is in fact in love with Yachiyo, the chief who is madly in love (admiration) with their boss, Kyoko, who can't stop eating sweets and slows down the restaurant in general. Satou's cooking assistant and "friend" is Souma, a man who can get dirt on anyone and use it against them, except for Inami, a girl who has a phobia of men and punches him before he has the chance to find out anything about her, and Aoi, a girl with fishy motives for joining the restaurant who finds Souma's one weakness... Tears. How does Takanashi, the "normal", high school, small-thing loving (not a lolicon!) teen deal with all of this?

Sequel:

>Working!! Re:ORDER
(http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/working-reorder-r19095)

Spin-offs:

>Working!! Secret Memories
( http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/working-secret-memories-r3005 )

>Working!! - Seishunhen
( http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/working-seishun-days-r687 )

Published in a Seinen Magazine.Please do not edit demographic to Shounen!
Go to Working!! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

413 Comments

Guys, if you are really curious about Satou and Yachiyo, here is page from chapter 219 (so fucking far), be warned:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Guys, if you are really curious about Satou and Yachiyo, here is page from chapter 219 (so fucking far), be warned:

Spoiler

108 chapter and still friendzoned 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRUS0Kgl6EVTtdGFfKyZmj

That was heavily overleveled, not Japanazais best

Spoiler

Highway to the Friend Zone
Gonna take you
Right into the Friend Zone

Wait, wait . . . the boss cared about something. 

Spoiler

Freaky.

Satou you got friendzoned so hard that you made the other guys in the friendzone feel good about themselves.

anime-friend-zone_o_1141040.jpg

The Final Boss's level is way high here...

Satou, forever FRIEND-zoned

Thanks for the chapter!

very awesome, thanks japanzai!!

They by so fast... (the chapters).

>I want to protect the girl I like

>I will work hard!

...Considering you knee-stomp his back earlier? Kinda doubt he'll ever get strong enough to 'protect' you...

Earlier today I was being depressed about the lack of updates, and here one is!

So few chapters >.>

Thanks for the release.

I don't know which one was on Takanashi's mind when he said Inami's a dog, is it literally or as in inami-in-dog-cosplay sense?

The latter would be awesome, if i may say so.

'New distance'

*BAM*

'Unchanged distance'

welp, at least they have a 'lil spark there...even for a second...

By Tymora's misfortune! A Working's new chapter!

(Sorry, actually playing NWN2)

servant X service anime  is announced and we get working! update. coincidence? I think not.

Woohoo! A 'Working!' update!  Frabjous day!

Holy balls, a new chapter!

Heard that in the latest raws ch 220.

Spoiler

BTW, nice pic Catbug. I cropped it and now it makes an even better avatar for someone.

Spoiler

Phew, they should be hiring more PR's though. I've always thought Japanzai's releases weren't terrible. You still could read it enjoyably even with mistakes and some odd tl choices. This though I had trouble enjoying it through figuring out why lines are written they way they are.

Not that I'm against free tl'd manga, and I do appreciate their effort... Just uh, as someone who has done scanlations, I feel they kinda dropped the ball on this chapter.
Posted Image
Chapters are short and releases are few and far, but I am forever thankful that we get them. Praise be Japanzai, it's a New Year's miracle!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics