Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 156votes)

Working!!

Alt Names: alt 迷糊餐厅alt Wagnaria!!alt Working!! 犬組alt Working!! Inu-gumi
Author: Takatsu Karino
Artist: Takatsu Karino
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Souta Takanashi gets a job at Wagnaria, a local family restaurant. He is "lured" there by a cute girl named Poplar, who looks like she's 10. However, she is in fact 17, a year older than him! Some of the crazy characters include Satou, the cool chef who is in fact in love with Yachiyo, the chief who is madly in love (admiration) with their boss, Kyoko, who can't stop eating sweets and slows down the restaurant in general. Satou's cooking assistant and "friend" is Souma, a man who can get dirt on anyone and use it against them, except for Inami, a girl who has a phobia of men and punches him before he has the chance to find out anything about her, and Aoi, a girl with fishy motives for joining the restaurant who finds Souma's one weakness... Tears. How does Takanashi, the "normal", high school, small-thing loving (not a lolicon!) teen deal with all of this?

Sequel:

>Working!! Re:ORDER
(http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/working-reorder-r19095)

Spin-offs:

>Working!! Secret Memories
( http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/working-secret-memories-r3005 )

>Working!! - Seishunhen
( http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/working-seishun-days-r687 )

Published in a Seinen Magazine.Please do not edit demographic to Shounen!
Go to Working!! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

413 Comments

Miharu's friends: "I'm worried, but I won't tell her since we're friends...not because it's funny"

...thanks to you girls I can enjoy 'Working!' a lot longer *thumbs up*

Well, if I read Japanese . . . but I don't.  But, yeah, if someone can tell what the raw says, sure.  Until then, could be anything.  She could be upset because Boss isn't eating her parfaits and he could be reassuring her that yes, Boss will surely get her appetite back soon.

My chinese isn't perfect, but the raw page roughly says (literal meaning more than figurative):

Spoiler

Are chapters 111 and 112 correct? I remember Inami meeting Yamada Kirio a lot earlier...

with friends like those bitches who needs enemies

oh yea! im stupid! right after someone posted that chinese confession scene, i asked my chinese friend over our skype. he confirmed its a confession

Awesome, thanks for the new chapter Japanzai!!

Well then, I stand probably corrected.  Not sure what to think about that development.

Meanwhile, that mangaka sis . . . her near-dead metabolism continues to amaze me.

mangaka novelist sis...but yes, she amazes us all the same.

Nazuna falls further into corruption.

Well, I think it is more like she was in the depth of corruption from the very beginning.

I could translate it but I can't seem to find the raws. So if you guys know where it is, I'll help

If the picture was in Japanese instead of Chinese, I could definitely confirm what he said since confessions scenes are usually the easiest to translate for me.  I've looked at the source and it seems legit.  The way the source translates dialogue isn't 100% accurate but, its relatively close. 

Well then, I stand probably corrected.  Not sure what to think about that development.

Meanwhile, that mangaka sis . . . her near-dead metabolism continues to amaze me.

Thanks for the new chapter Japanzai!!

Well, if I read Japanese . . . but I don't.  But, yeah, if someone can tell what the raw says, sure.  Until then, could be anything.  She could be upset because Boss isn't eating her parfaits and he could be reassuring her that yes, Boss will surely get her appetite back soon.

If the picture was in Japanese instead of Chinese, I could definitely confirm what he said since confessions scenes are usually the easiest to translate for me.  I've looked at the source and it seems legit.  The way the source translates dialogue isn't 100% accurate but, its relatively close. 

Nazuna falls further into corruption.

Does anybody knows where one can read the raws? I have only find up to chapter 206 on jcafe, and nothing more... =(

I know everyone is complaining about Satou and Todoroki, but they seem like they'll be fine to me. Honestly, I'm more interested in Souta and Mahiru's relationship moving forward, I think they make a really cute couple. Now if only Mahiru can be honest about her feelings and stop punching Souta. And if he can stop treating her like a dog.

You know, you can go to animesuki and ask there since there is many users who know Japanese and they already confirmed that it's legit.

How about raw page?

Spoiler

That's a nice troll picture.

very cool, thanks for the new chapter Japanzai!!

I am not entirely sure I believe that dialogue.

My instinct is saying that someone is trolling someone with this, although I won't blame bastek66 who no doubt got hold of it in good faith.

How about raw page?

Spoiler

where did you get that

Guys, if you are really curious about Satou and Yachiyo, here is page from chapter 219 (so fucking far), be warned:

Spoiler

I am not entirely sure I believe that dialogue.

Spoiler

My instinct is saying that someone is trolling someone with this, although I won't blame bastek66 who no doubt got hold of it in good faith.

Guys, if you are really curious about Satou and Yachiyo, here is page from chapter 219 (so fucking far), be warned:

Spoiler

I never like a knee-deep spoiler, usually i go flippin table or somethin for this but, i'm all yaaaaaaaaaay right now so...

....err thank you, i guess?

43b.jpeg

...to me...this is one of top 5 worst "friendzoned" (Muv-Luv Alt being the 1st)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics