Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 156votes)

Working!!

Alt Names: alt 迷糊餐厅alt Wagnaria!!alt Working!! 犬組alt Working!! Inu-gumi
Author: Takatsu Karino
Artist: Takatsu Karino
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Souta Takanashi gets a job at Wagnaria, a local family restaurant. He is "lured" there by a cute girl named Poplar, who looks like she's 10. However, she is in fact 17, a year older than him! Some of the crazy characters include Satou, the cool chef who is in fact in love with Yachiyo, the chief who is madly in love (admiration) with their boss, Kyoko, who can't stop eating sweets and slows down the restaurant in general. Satou's cooking assistant and "friend" is Souma, a man who can get dirt on anyone and use it against them, except for Inami, a girl who has a phobia of men and punches him before he has the chance to find out anything about her, and Aoi, a girl with fishy motives for joining the restaurant who finds Souma's one weakness... Tears. How does Takanashi, the "normal", high school, small-thing loving (not a lolicon!) teen deal with all of this?

Sequel:

>Working!! Re:ORDER
(http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/working-reorder-r19095)

Spin-offs:

>Working!! Secret Memories
( http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/working-secret-memories-r3005 )

>Working!! - Seishunhen
( http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/working-seishun-days-r687 )

Published in a Seinen Magazine.Please do not edit demographic to Shounen!
Go to Working!! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

413 Comments

Ok, I know that there are a lot of series with breaks in the chapter release order, but this is just silly...

Horaaay for Random Updates!!! Just like this Random Manga!!!!125.gif

Souma is older? couldn't have guessed.

Inami is better!!!

tumblr_l8m2axZhkg1qze93mo1_400.gif

Inami is great.  I'm not shipping Poplar, I just like her.

. . . I like most of the characters, actually.

- "So Kyouko-san..."
- "YAMADA, RUN!!!"

Made my day :D

FINALLY!!!

I thought they were going to keep near-missing Yamada and Yamada for a loooooooooooong time to come.

I'm soooooooooo glad they stopped. It was actually kinda getting on my nerves.

Now there's only Oto-san and his wife.

Oh wait... There is almost a 70 chapter skip till the meeting. Nooooooooooooooooo~

Oh, right, some chapters got skipped . . . I thought it seemed funny that Katanashi-kun* was already routinely putting the armlock on that pseudo-Yamada guy.

But no, there are a number of gradually unfolding plotlines in this manga.  They get picked up and dropped a lot . . . which is oddly realistic in a way.  Strange to think "Working!" has realistic elements . . .

*I know, I know, I just like Poplar-chan.

Inami is better!!!

tumblr_l8m2axZhkg1qze93mo1_400.gif

i know this is a random and plotless manga but... i'd like to see chapters 116 to 181, please...

Oh, right, some chapters got skipped . . . I thought it seemed funny that Katanashi-kun* was already routinely putting the armlock on that pseudo-Yamada guy.

But no, there are a number of gradually unfolding plotlines in this manga.  They get picked up and dropped a lot . . . which is oddly realistic in a way.  Strange to think "Working!" has realistic elements . . .

*I know, I know, I just like Poplar-chan.

So it's chapter 183 is where the anime left off...THANK YOU Comet-Scans I appreciate it.

Even if some people do complain about the skipping, they don't know how good they got it 102.gif

Really appreciate the effort of the new scanlator, but I wish I hadn't read those chapters in that state.

i know this is a random and plotless manga but... i'd like to see chapters 116 to 181, please...

Heck, at the very least if you're gonna try and go ahead of where Japanzai is then start from where the 2nd season of the anime ended instead of jumping 65 chapters ahead. Of course I'm just gonna wait for Japanzai instead of reading these chapters.

It's not entirely without continuity.  They do introduce more characters, and the relationships do progress, if incredibly slowly.  For example, why is the teddy bear called Daisy?  Also, we had just met that guy who Takanashi was trying to evict from the store.

I want more Kotori-san...

...even David Blaine and Chris Angel would surprised if they see this...scary wife...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTtVibejibGbE0y80ww1lf

Spoiler

the wife seems to be a very disoriented ninja...

She has supernatural getting-lost powers.

So basically she's this?

She has supernatural getting-lost powers.

HOW?????? Did she slip through a crack or something???? 

i forgot all about his wife and that he was looking for her

Ah...Ooto-san's wife must have ninja ancestry somewhere.

dammit, so close.

i dunno why but i really wanna see those two Otoos met, only to have her disappear again when he turns around

Oh the misunderstanding spiral

Make for the best kind of comedy, for the observers (Souma)

Gah... I wish the scanlators used the 'Miki' spelling variation instead of 'Mikki'. It sure becomes awkward reading when a character is named after your ex-girlfriend...

re chapters 111 and 112 correct? I remember Inami meeting Yamada Kirio a lot earlier...

You probably remember that from anime S2. Manga was a lot behind.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics