Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 156votes)

Working!!

Alt Names: alt 迷糊餐厅alt Wagnaria!!alt Working!! 犬組alt Working!! Inu-gumi
Author: Takatsu Karino
Artist: Takatsu Karino
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Souta Takanashi gets a job at Wagnaria, a local family restaurant. He is "lured" there by a cute girl named Poplar, who looks like she's 10. However, she is in fact 17, a year older than him! Some of the crazy characters include Satou, the cool chef who is in fact in love with Yachiyo, the chief who is madly in love (admiration) with their boss, Kyoko, who can't stop eating sweets and slows down the restaurant in general. Satou's cooking assistant and "friend" is Souma, a man who can get dirt on anyone and use it against them, except for Inami, a girl who has a phobia of men and punches him before he has the chance to find out anything about her, and Aoi, a girl with fishy motives for joining the restaurant who finds Souma's one weakness... Tears. How does Takanashi, the "normal", high school, small-thing loving (not a lolicon!) teen deal with all of this?

Sequel:

>Working!! Re:ORDER
(http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/working-reorder-r19095)

Spin-offs:

>Working!! Secret Memories
( http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/working-secret-memories-r3005 )

>Working!! - Seishunhen
( http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/working-seishun-days-r687 )

Published in a Seinen Magazine.Please do not edit demographic to Shounen!
Go to Working!! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

413 Comments

I guess I was off. 180 is the beginning of the natto arc

Only one more chapter, before the binge

Seeing missing chapters steadily getting TLed is like seeing a card collection slowly getting filled.

Feelsgoodman.
Good relations with natto and her family...a heartwarming Christmas miracle...

The emergence of this localized nattou meme made this chapter unbelievably satisfying

And now, after all that time, we finally learn that the significance of those good relations with natto!

NATTOU! I'VE GOT A GOOD RELATIONS WITH NATTOU!
We're almost there!

Ha! Wait wait wait. Was the second season of the anime really announced that nonchalantly?

So close I can smell the natto

more

chapters

*breathes heavily*

Oh, twiglion sprouted some leaves.

Slowly but surely approaching the natto event horizon

Here's to hoping another gap can get closed before the year ends.

5 left in 4 weeks of holiday season? Well, here's hoping...

Edit: Great job scanlators!!!

Here's to hoping another gap can get closed before the year ends.

No, Kirio, you won't become friends with Takanashi by... "going through the back door".

Yah, but if she thinks you actually committed a crime, she'll throw the book at you.. literally.

So you catch it. Now you have the book. She has nothing. You win!

Good luck, Inami!

Takahashi's denial is (will be) so cute... :D

The eldest is probably the 'best' sister since she wouldnt be a leech or crash your place / drink all your booze. Also legal counsel ftw.

Yah, but if she thinks you actually committed a crime, she'll throw the book at you.. literally.
Thanks for providing a summary of author notes and explaining all the puns.

Of Takanashi's three older sisters, I always felt like the author one wasn't too bad, but I'm starting to see why she's a pain in the ass too.

She's endearing at first because of how useless she is, but she's awful for being completely aware and scheming to be a leech forever.

The eldest is probably the 'best' sister since she wouldnt be a leech or crash your place / drink all your booze. Also legal counsel ftw.

At the famiresu with my so-called kouhai

I've got a crab on my head

He asks "is it Satou-san"

Man this ain't Satou-san, this is a crab!

I THREW IT ON THE GROUND

WHAT YOU THINK I'M SHORT

I'M NOT A PART OF YOUR SYSTEM

SATOU-SAN'S NOT A CRAB

DUH!!!

Of Takanashi's three older sisters, I always felt like the author one wasn't too bad, but I'm starting to see why she's a pain in the ass too.

And his younger sister is trying her best to catch up to her sisters as well because of some missunderstanding...

Oh, we also shouldn't his mother.

What a family. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be able to handle them.

Satou is basically a less pervy Sanji. He has blond hair that covers his eyes, smokes, and on some occasions like with the Yamada guy kicks with his hands in his pockets.

Were you expecting a cute girl?

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics