Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.43 - 106votes)

Sky Blue

Alt Names: alt A Shining Blue Skyalt スカイブルーalt Blue Skyalt Fast Blue Skyalt SkyBlue
Author: Kobayashi Daiki
Artist: Kobayashi Daiki
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kazama’s family died in a mysterious explosion when he was still young and since then, he has not been able to come to terms with their deaths or even with himself. He emotionally distances himself from everyone and his aggressive nature gets him the nick name “Real Life Combat Game Character.”

Years later, Kazama, now in high school, gets close to death after a car accident. As he accepts his fate, Sky Blue enters his consciousness. Somehow related to the multicolored meteors that were seen all around the world on the same day of Kazama’s near fatal accident, Sky Blue is able to control his body. The teenage-looking Sky Blue is able to control Kazama’s body movements and even his speech. He falls for the beautiful but cold Haioka Anna and when she gets kidnapped, Sky Blue takes over Kazama’s body, unleashing enormous amounts of power and strength.
Go to Sky Blue Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic IT"S BAAACK New Window geogio13
  • 3 Replies

131 Comments

"Thanks for saving my life [...] I was really happy" Uh, no shit.

I bet that this manga will get 5,000+ followers.cause this is manga is so great!!

..... Uh. Anyways, does like every shounen manga have to have this line? "That's a nice face you've got there?" I s2g I've read that so many times already

Of course they do. Nothing is more satisfying then when a calm and collected character shows off his rage.

..... Uh. Anyways, does like every shounen manga have to have this line? "That's a nice face you've got there?" I s2g I've read that so many times already

Update?!!! Thanks!!!

Very funny manga. Can someone point me to raws? I would like to translate this if only for my Japanese practice.

the heck.. its seems unfair. but it is unfair also because he was defeated with just 1 attack...-_- not a decisive battle at all

Well, it seems that Ash Grey guy was not too bad himself sadly for him his host was (or is, if he is not dead already) an absolute piece of crap that deserves any bad thing that it may fall onto him. As other have said before this manga is way harsher that it initially appeared, not that that is a bad thing. Thanks for this chapter, it was a very satisfying read.

My god, this was a bad ass chapter!!!
Thanks so much Japanzai!!!

Now that was worth waiting for.

Holy crap this manga is amazing.  I must have more! 

I...love...this...MANGA.

I shall patiently hope for an update. @_@

I had to re-read, but after re-reading this is actually pretty cool.

Seriously? He runs out of gas at that moment.

Are you shitting me Sky Blue?

that can't beeeeee!!

The last (from Japanzai) if we don't get a translator for this series.

A cliffhanger and the possibility of this never continuing!?

vader.jpg

REALLY?

A CLIFFHANGER AFTER THIS CHAPTER?

REALLY??

OKAY, COOL, I'LL JUST GO BEAT UP A WALL OR SOMETHING. NO BIGGIE.

UPDATTTEEEE! :o

The last (from Japanzai) if we don't get a translator for this series.

UPDATTTEEEE! :o

I am sooooo lost right now

That guy is so fucking dislikeable, I hope he gets what he deserves soon. Thanks for the chapter and for those other mangas that you have uploaded today

I didn't expect to see so much death based on what was shown the first 2 chapters, but god that was a pretty big leap. I don't dislike it, though. 

He is so going super saiyan on his ass!

Updates :o

Merry Christmas and Thank You!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics