Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.43 - 106votes)

Sky Blue

Alt Names: alt A Shining Blue Skyalt スカイブルーalt Blue Skyalt Fast Blue Skyalt SkyBlue
Author: Kobayashi Daiki
Artist: Kobayashi Daiki
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kazama’s family died in a mysterious explosion when he was still young and since then, he has not been able to come to terms with their deaths or even with himself. He emotionally distances himself from everyone and his aggressive nature gets him the nick name “Real Life Combat Game Character.”

Years later, Kazama, now in high school, gets close to death after a car accident. As he accepts his fate, Sky Blue enters his consciousness. Somehow related to the multicolored meteors that were seen all around the world on the same day of Kazama’s near fatal accident, Sky Blue is able to control his body. The teenage-looking Sky Blue is able to control Kazama’s body movements and even his speech. He falls for the beautiful but cold Haioka Anna and when she gets kidnapped, Sky Blue takes over Kazama’s body, unleashing enormous amounts of power and strength.
Go to Sky Blue Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic IT"S BAAACK New Window geogio13
  • 3 Replies

131 Comments

chapter 8 confused the fk outta me

This manga will be short but gloriously over-the-top. Perfect.

Thanks for the chapter, Japanzai, can't wait for more.

hmm this manga is done in the country of origin with 5 volumes to its name.

Christ.

These are hella amazing battles.

I still have my thoughts around the possibility that Ane-san could fall in love with Sky Blue as well.

look at my im so maaad face and cower! agrr

Damn, that was a good update. Thank you!

Now to pull up a sleeping bag while I'm staking out in wait of the next chapter.

The last page on chapter seven foreshadows the death of Appare-kun. The killing blow, the "bad end." I would have never thought she's be hiding something so sinister.

For a second there, I thought, "When the hell did I make this comment? And what the heck is it referrin to- Oh, right."

The lunchbox. Nerp.

2012-2013-2014-2015  and only 8 chapters........

waiting for the next XD

Aaaaaaaaaand now I have to re-read 7 more chapters 'cause I don't remember anything about this series :D

Nice, looking forward to more.

I forgot how awesome they made the battle scenes and faces in this manga. Thanks for the upload.

This was an amazing read can't wait for more chapters!!! Reminds me of Psyren which was an amazing manga canceled in its prime. Hurry up and release more of it XD

man this is really cool

now...into the color war!

The last page on chapter seven foreshadows the death of Appare-kun. The killing blow, the "bad end." I would have never thought she's be hiding something so sinister.

...Did he just explain the foundation of the plot to a bunch of random people and then kill all those random people...?

He seems like he could be a pretty likeable villain-type character though, so it's cool I guess

Glad I'm not the only one thinking this.

Thanks for the update!! Now I really wanna get into seeing how the next arc will be. @_@

let the colour war begin!

I swear to God, most of these characters are psycopaths.

I wonder if Japanzai managed to find a translator for this... they were speaking of dropping it after chapter 07 unless they did.

wew...at first...i thought if it's a boring romance manga but...after i'm read it...wow...it's an epic battle manga....hahahhaha....like it

My favorite colors are : blue , gray , black ( not in any particular order ).
So far what i have seen as abilities wield by those colors - FUCK YEAH , not dissapointed! I expect the black color to be something like Void Black , Pitch Black or along those lines.

...Did he just explain the foundation of the plot to a bunch of random people and then kill all those random people...?

He seems like he could be a pretty likeable villain-type character though, so it's cool I guess

the heck.. its seems unfair. but it is unfair also because he was defeated with just 1 attack... -_- not a decisive battle at all

just 1 attack?  are you ignoring the fight they've been having over the past few chapters?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics