Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.6 - 135votes)

Acchi Kocchi

Alt Names: alt あっちこっちalt ตรงนั้นตรงนี้มีรักalt 一起一起这里那里alt Here and Therealt Place to Placealt Por alli y por allaalt Por todas as partesalt Туда-сюда
Author: Ishiki
Artist: Ishiki
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Acchi Kocchi follows the misadventures, screw ups, and idiocy of 5 schoolmates: Io, Tsumiki, Hime, Mayoi, and Sakaki.
Go to Acchi Kocchi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic A revival of Acchi Kocchi New Window VXAce
  • 1 Replies
Topic References as jokes in the manga (they're probably hidden everywhere) New Window SnipyShino
  • 0 Replies
Topic Raws for Acchi Kocchi? New Window theroadstopshere
  • 0 Replies
Topic Acchi Kocchi Latest Discussion New Window Ishin Hazue
  • 19 Replies
Topic Acchi Kocchi Image Pack + OVA New Window Palolo
  • 1 Replies
Topic Want faster release, or more accurate release? (poll closed) New Window Ishin Hazue
  • 15 Replies

272 Comments

I'm very sorry guys for keeping you waiting for.... 7 months? @@

I've got no excuse as 80% of my free time was for something else other than translating.

As for the reference at page 2. here's one of the gag show from youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbxxu-QkxZE

notice the background sound "dee-deeeen" whenever someone breaks a laugh and is about to get punished

it's good

wew it's nice to be young

Lol was that punch a Touma reference?

thanks guys, it was magi hnnggg and now AK hnnngggg

Io may look dense, but in reality he actually not as dense as Ich**a from 'Inf***te Str**os'

Spoiler

How come Hime did not die from blood loss this chapter, she had a nosebleed in every page that she appeared.

That's a mystery.

How come Hime did not die from blood loss this chapter, she had a nosebleed in every page that she appeared.

Thanks for the new chapter!

No problem.

Thanks for the new chapter!

Ok guys, here's another chapter from me & Hengao, I will be back to do something else and won't releasing a new chapter any time soon.

Enjoy ch.45!

P.S. Ah, erm, the last page was for Hengao, not for me

I'm pretty sure they know it. lol Since I wrote on the credits page "Gurako @ Hengao" My bad if that bothered you. OTL

Ok guys, here's another chapter from me & Hengao, I will be back to do something else and won't releasing a new chapter any time soon.

Enjoy ch.45!

P.S. Ah, erm, the last page was for Hengao, not for me

Would have liked to see a story about Yanderella next

• F_C likes this

Ha! Those eraser marks.

Thanks for pointing it out. Uploaded the fixed version.

isn't this already in the anime?

No, that was a different one.

Ha! Those eraser marks.

Nyanderella....I would watch it

isn't this already in the anime?

This manga's cute but I really don't know why I'm still following it, it's doomed to be a tease forever

YOU READ IT BECAUSE YOU CANT LIVE WITHOUT THE CUTE.

Nyanderella....I would watch it

My god, this manga is absolutely adorable!!!!
I wish I found it sooner!
Anyways, thanks for the new chapter.

...that actually sounds like it'd be a pretty entertaining spin on the Cinderella story.

Sweet Sugarcoated Christ, this is a good reread.

I think Io has def realized his feelings these past couple chaps specifically he has had some moments where he was flustered going on a head patting rampage last chapLOL. and then this chap he even admittied he didint mind his match up with Tsumiki:) So there is progress but I dont expect there ever to be  a full out confession (thats something im sure the author would save for the ending of the series)  because a lot of the gags/comedy come between the awkward moments between the two.

The next 2 releases will be from the magazine May 2014 (Ive also got this months june issue )and then one from when kirara had there 10th anniversay for the magazine both have color pages and full size pages! Have to say this next chapter possibly will be the most Adroable ever I will refrain from spoiling tho,

This manga's cute but I really don't know why I'm still following it, it's doomed to be a tease forever

What are you talking about? there's obviously been some progress

Awesome, thanks a lot INP-Mangaz!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics