Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 227votes)

Tail Star

Alt Names: alt テイルスター
Author: Okama
Artist: Okama
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Long ago, in the far reaches of space, there existed a world as pure and blue as the Earth. And on this world, there lived two "Queens" with the power to control it. When the world is thrown into chaos by one of those queens, a young boy and a young girl must stand up to challenge her for the sake of protecting all that they hold dear.
Go to Tail Star Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Sality
  • 7 Replies

370 Comments

UPDATE :D :D

It's been tooooooooooooooooooooooo loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong, so long, that i actually need to reread some chapters to remember the details!

Thx TSP & Silent Sky!

P.S. I hope you guys (TSP & Silent Sky) will/can work together :)

P.P.S. Is it me, or does it feel now like it will turn like Akame ga Kill, ie we will see our fav. Characters die in a painful way?

• Nes likes this

I think even if they're not entirely accurate, TSP's translation feels more like real English. Silent Sky's translation has a few weird bits (like responding "aaah" twice to being told there's a bath ready, and Mayu untying his shoes), so that makes TSP's translation more likeable to me. Might be something for Silent Sky to look into.

Both seem to be a little off but overall I agree.

In what way? I'm open to criticism/suggestions/etc. 

I prefer TSP's translation

Both seem to be a little off but overall I agree.

Ok what in the world happened? A Reboot after ch12?

look at the title, it's ch12 in the volume but in the magazine is ch17, and we were following the magazine release.

Ok what in the world happened? A Reboot after ch12?

I prefer TSP's translation

Guess we where late to the party with half a day heh...But felt like a waste not to post it...*goes to contact TSP*

sigh, don't understand people who just goes and remove/add tags by their own will without confirming if they are right.

KarchAmadeo
Aug 09 2014 12:34 PM

All good things stay moe. 

7fc6ca8ae845479001e31da5438339ce.jpg

Update. Win.

UUUPDATEEOOOO. THE ROMANCE TAG I SEEE

Oh man. Oh man. Oh man.

I legit got a bit teary because of this update. T__T

An update after so long ;_;

I'm cryin mane it's jus so beautiful

Oh, god. That update was so freaking glorious.

Please continue translating this!

thanks TSP!

Did someone say...UPDATE!!!?

Spoiler

Hope this goes on for a while :)

We got an update?

We got an update!

YES! Thank you TSP!

YES IT'S BACK!!!

They're just that manly. The Tail Hunter more so

Dat Axe

One Billion Points to Griphondor !!!!!!

Hey it's alive again! It's been so long I nearly forgotten about the story's current event- Holy crap that time skip came out of nowhere!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics