Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 227votes)

Tail Star

Alt Names: alt テイルスター
Author: Okama
Artist: Okama
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Long ago, in the far reaches of space, there existed a world as pure and blue as the Earth. And on this world, there lived two "Queens" with the power to control it. When the world is thrown into chaos by one of those queens, a young boy and a young girl must stand up to challenge her for the sake of protecting all that they hold dear.
Go to Tail Star Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Sality
  • 7 Replies

370 Comments

UPDATE :D :D

It's been tooooooooooooooooooooooo loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong, so long, that i actually need to reread some chapters to remember the details!

Thx TSP & Silent Sky!

P.S. I hope you guys (TSP & Silent Sky) will/can work together :)

P.P.S. Is it me, or does it feel now like it will turn like Akame ga Kill, ie we will see our fav. Characters die in a painful way?

Nope, they're all still alive at the end even though the end is really bad  (the series ends with 4 volumes).

Awesome chapter, sanagi turned into a badass and Torinos is so nice it hurts.

BTW i thought all the time the little old lady would be the true defective tail, dont know why

AN UPDATE.

THANKS SO MUCH TSP & Silent Sky AND ALSO Everath FOR UPLOADING.

Nope, it's not messed up. We're following the volume chapter number, not the magazine order. Hence the long chapter.

Even so, the way the chapters are uploaded still is confusing, that's why I said "messed up".

The Bromance is strong in this manga

Nope, it's not messed up. We're following the volume chapter number, not the magazine order. Hence the long chapter.

Lol guess I was wrong, Apologies 234.gif

The chapter's numbering is messed up but it is a new chapter.  Thankyou Silent Sky, Everath is my hero <3

Damn!!! I thought it was an actual update...

Spoiler

The chapter's numbering is messed up but it is a new chapter.  Thankyou Silent Sky, Everath is my hero <3

Damn!!! I thought it was an actual update...

Spoiler

I see a Romance tag, but I'm still waiting to see any proper romance...

Romance? There's romance in this manga?

Spoiler

Oh...it's there.

I see a Romance tag, but I'm still waiting to see any proper romance...

I stand corrected: Thanks for the update, TSP & Silent Sky!!! :D

Sanagi has really gotten conceited...

Shouldn't he look for other king tail to learn their techniques?

I'm pretty sure that somewhere in there they said that there weren't really any left, plus don't the all learn to fight the same way? It doesn't really matter if you ask me.

Thanks guys, been waiting on an update forever.

*rolls on floor squeeing* 

AND IT WAS AN EPIC CHAPTER! ^__^

techniques doesn't really help, what you need is to be good in what you already know.

well he was conceited since he was younger.

but now he has the skills to back it up.(not op but progressing nicely)

holy shit it's back!

I hate it when I start reading a series then realize that it's all but inactive. :<

The manga was finished in four volumes, and an announcement from Ultra Jump on June 19 said that the last chapter was coming out. In fact, volume 4 was released just yesterday.

The series was completed for about two months

What do you mean?

Im glad they are picking this up again, i read the raws and it gets way better.

The series was completed for about two months now.

Can anyone tell me how old Sanagi was before the time skip? 

KarchAmadeo
Aug 10 2014 02:45 AM

Looking back through the comments expected more from Catbug than just awe at an update :/

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics