Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 227votes)

Tail Star

Alt Names: alt テイルスター
Author: Okama
Artist: Okama
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Long ago, in the far reaches of space, there existed a world as pure and blue as the Earth. And on this world, there lived two "Queens" with the power to control it. When the world is thrown into chaos by one of those queens, a young boy and a young girl must stand up to challenge her for the sake of protecting all that they hold dear.
Go to Tail Star Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Sality
  • 7 Replies

370 Comments

I still feel sorry for the Tail start kid, he saved them and they hate him because of what other tail star did. T_T poor kid...

^__^ Yay, update! *rolllllllllllllllllllls* 

Dislike for these kids went up by a factor of 1000 this chapter

I don't really mind the kids cheering and everything when Torinos is getting beat up. I mean they're kids who have been living in hell almost, if not all, of their lives and the only thing that they have learned is that Tail Stars are the cause of it. A life like that doesn't really make a kid develop a good sense of reason.

training time, in other words, times skip

There's a timeskip between this chapter and the next( in the raws). Sanagi and the shooting star kid are friends (I think.) Mayu is still a little kid though. Maybe she remains as a kid before she 'awakens' as the white queen?

well theres no such thing as balance in situations like these are there :)

yep

it's amazing how deep the traumas those kids have to go through.

initially, it truly revulsed me to see this in a shounen manga (ie: too dark and violent for kids). but I gonna hand it to the mangaka : he sure knows how to depict thir despairs and PTSDs

Dislike for these kids went up by a factor of 1000 this chapter

I need to see a Time Skip soon, I'm afraid I'm going to have drop this manga if they're going to be kids the whole way. 

I believe in you Sanagi.

Spoiler

when is the volume 1 tank gunna be released ughhhhh i want it nowwww

If he gets as strong as the Hunters that came before - he will be ready to handle his business. Great cliff hangers though. They make you feel for each loss and victory

I swear it's either full out despair or full out hope in this manga. It really isnt balanced. Interesting though.

well theres no such thing as balance in situations like these are there :)

fuck you haters, the story may be crazy and unreasonable. BUT ANYTHING CAN GO DOWN IN MANGA!!!.......plus i love this action(edge of my seat bitches)   

I just think that it's a stupid. They've lost so many 'strong' people and now they're doomed.

Oh wait, someone new comes along and helps. Or kid somehow gets stronger.

No.

This is boring. A constant feeling of doom is pointless. Shingeki does it well, because it shows the humans having a chance and they actually do significant damage to the giants, before they get almost beaten. Here, they level up, then fight and lose immediately...

I think you might be jumping the gun a little too quickly here.  We don't know how the story is going to develop thus far... I feel for now the main plot is to escape from the grasp of the queen. Then afterwards I predict we'll learn of how hes going to go about training. From then it might be just a time skip through his training days. But the point is it might be just slow to start out with, so I'm going to just give it a longer follow. :P

I swear it's either full out despair or full out hope in this manga. It really isnt balanced. Interesting though.

Since the beginning I've been wanting a timeskip so give me ate skip already I will not read until it happens. Last chap read: 7. Date: sept 7

This Kid is fuckin Immortal :o Even after losing a foot he still can manage to walk normally and even run.

I just think that it's a stupid. They've lost so many 'strong' people and now they're doomed.

No.

This is boring. A constant feeling of doom is pointless. Shingeki does it well, because it shows the humans having a chance and they actually do significant damage to the giants, before they get almost beaten. Here, they level up, then fight and lose immediately...

Actually the characters HAVE a true chance to win finally after 8595895459845 months (yeah, I was exagerating...). The story finallt can start  as a normal story.. like Fire Emblem Sword of Seals... starts with few weakass units that can be pwned in less than a turn but then  a strong character appears and balances the situation really well..

No.

dude, you dont know how beautiful mayu would be if a time skip happens.

You know that some people are attracted to small kids.

Roricon

You'd better watch out

You'd better not cry

You'd better not pout, I'm telling you why

Santa Claus will come smash your skull

He's making a list

Checking it twice

If you're not already running you're probably not wise

He sees you when he's hunting

He's going to grab your tail

He's going to smash it into pulp even if you thrash and flail

So you'd better watch out

You'd better not cry

You'd better not pout, I'm telling you why

lol, he just fucking added "underwater" to his (overly insane) tail grip. but anyway, it's funny as hell, and this king tail hunter is OP as hell. Sanagi is "weak" as he is now but if a time skip does happen, he'll be a King Tail Hunter by then. MORE. I WANT MORE. 

a timeskip is nice and all but i want mayu to stay as cute as she currently is so NO!

dude, you dont know how beautiful mayu would be if a time skip happens.

Ok, the series is now Fire Emblem. Powerful allies added to your party. The battle is now easier now... but expecting to see Fuji as the new Marcus...

so, Santa Claus help them?!

a timeskip is nice and all but i want mayu to stay as cute as she currently is so NO!

Being cute wont save her from the queen.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics