Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.93 - 73votes)

Kurogane Hime

Alt Names: alt くろがね姫alt 铁姬alt Iron Princess
Author: Sogabe Toshinori
Artist: Sogabe Toshinori
Genres: Action ActionEcchi EcchiHarem HaremHorror HorrorMartial Arts Martial ArtsSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The Japanese government developed a military project where they created "Iron Princesses", schoolgirls who were altered to strengthen their body by replacing their bones with steel and artificial muscles. The Iron Princess are experts with the katana and are allowed to fight in the streets to determine the cream of the crop. Those who repair the Iron Princess are medical experts called Toui and they work to maintain and improve the girls.

Sakuradamon is an academy built to train girls like Honoka Asami, an Iron Princess and Nagamitsu Yomogi, a Toui. Asami is a mysterious and powerful fighter while Yomogi is a medical child prodigy and they have to work together if they value their lives on campus
Go to Kurogane Hime Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Lastest Chapter Discussion New Window Mokata
  • 1 Replies

128 Comments

Interesting, so they lost something in the process... On page 6 the vines show what is 'broken', but I couldn't make out what the problem with Asami is.

first chapter 2 years ago, damn

Thank you for the new chapter. I've always wanted to read more of this manga. : )

Flying body parts!
This shall resume soon... almost finished with the other high priority stuff :)

-snip-

Ever heard of Highschool DxD?

@Theoderich. Despite your long statement, you obviously chanced upon this Manga accidentally since this is Seinen and categorized under Ecchi. Why read this if you weren't comfortable with "naked skin" in the first place??

And who ever says Manga must be realistic? Don't spread your self-proclaimed theories without much knowledge about the Manga industry. You obviously likes to lumps every single genres together with no regards as to which age groups they belongs.

Of course you are entitled to your own opinion but obviously you did not do any research or bother to gather more information prior to that comment. Thank you and no offense.

So, here comes the eigth chapter; would have come faster if the proofreader hadn't disappeared.

Btw. we also took the time to re-new the first three chapters since there were some translation errors which made them hard to understand.. should be more comprehensible now (and the first two chapters got the same source material as the other ones)... Just as a side note.... not that one would care I guess...

(Somehow sad to see people not dropping by to see the release themselves and eventually say "Thank you"... (this release had been out for a week already; I just put the release on baka today to see if anyone cares as much during these days... full length disappointment... :( )

But is the stuffed bear alright?!

Man I certainly hope so

But is the stuffed bear alright?!

I think I was having goosebumps watching cute girls slashing each others.

Thank you for the new chapter.

thx for the update!!

Read before you complain about delays Thank you!! http://www.lustnofansub.net/thread-english-release-kurogane-hime-chapter-7

I'm glad I didn't make any complains.

be prepared, there will be gore and bloodbath in later chapters.

Read before you complain about delays Thank you!! http://www.lustnofansub.net/thread-english-release-kurogane-hime-chapter-7

Waiting for new chapters is like torturing. Too long.

damn, so much plot!

FINALLY!

Spoiler

Another cliffhanger? *waits*

God such a bad main character. The hallway is literally littered with corpses and the main character decides to grab and hold the girl back while she running from the monster? And while MORE girls are being killed RIGHT BEHIND HIM, he stops her from activating her power and ending the fight through the power of love~!... And then she uses it anyway. Derp.

Uh, there may be many appropriate points that you did make, however I disagree with at least one.  He stopped her from activating her power BECAUSE it would cause all of the other girls to be killed in the cross fire.  Say what you want, but that reason is at least logical.

What did you expect, naked/slight dressed girls on the cover holding Japanese swords, of course that would turn into crap. Non-realistic , if ever I'd build a school for male students because men can become real beasts while women become nothing else than weapon-bearing victims...

Shounen-fail like most of this kind that turn women into weapons just to gain popularity from the male readers and sell merchandise by showing much naked skin, lose clothes, etc. {nowadays the sell even borderline-hentai OVAs of this stuff...} paired with actionless fights[superpowers take away every action, that's why weapons cover this up{+ they can be used to cover parts that would fall under the *censored*-category}].

That's most likely the reason why they need medical assistance in the first place (obvious reasons don't always become this obvious in this kind of manga though...) and of course the MC acts along with his job[ which is obviously not to treat humanity or become a 2nd "Mother Teresa" but to grant survival for his partner].

wtf you're a doctor people injured and killed in front of your eyes but you just care about that girl, she just care about her brother

God such a bad main character. The hallway is literally littered with corpses and the main character decides to grab and hold the girl back while she running from the monster? And while MORE girls are being killed RIGHT BEHIND HIM, he stops her from activating her power and ending the fight through the power of love~!... And then she uses it anyway. Derp.

oh right, let's see how you save all those girls with that monster around

I too didn't expect her to wet herself.

but but, Asami <3

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics