Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 145votes)

Shindere Shoujo to Kodoku na Shinigami

Alt Names: alt 娇死的少女与孤独的死神alt シンデレ少女と孤独な死神alt Lovestruck Dead Girl and the Forlorn Death Godalt Shindere Girl and the Forlorn Death-God
Author: Shinkiba Yuki
Artist: Kato Yoshie
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The heroine, Akira, a 2nd year middle school student, lives on an island that being peaceful is its only feature. Everyone in her class is her childhood friend. They were thinking that this year too like the other years would be a peaceful year with the usual classmates. But at a time like this a transfer student called “Matsushirou Nishigami” appears, saying: “Anyone who gets close to me dies”. What is the true meaning of his words…?
Go to Shindere Shoujo to Kodoku na Shinigami Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Theories About What Could Happend Next in Shindere Shoujo New Window Khern
  • 2 Replies
Topic japanese raws New Window dark.chii
  • 2 Replies

279 Comments

Welp, the comment made by Rolfcat for the last chapter just got 20% more relevant in this chapter.

Spoiler

I'm a little saddened that it's going to be released on a monthly basis. DD: I was kind of hoping that it was weekly basis since it is about 20 pages per chapter.... Urg. DD: 

It's hammer time!

The toilet is warm! The criminal was here!

...or someone just took a poop. :0

Using an out of order stall? I'm pretty sure that there would be other... "evidence" of the culprit having been there if that was the case.... :/ And they'd probably not even want to stand near the toilet.

The toilet is warm! The criminal was here!

...or someone just took a poop. :0

Aww... We're caught up... D:

Also, I love Nishigami's date fantasies. xD

inb4thormemespopouthere

Aaaand caught up. After chapter 20 gets serialized in a few days we'll be dropping down to the monthly release schedule.

Noooo!!!! I've been too spoiled with the fast releases, how can I live knowing i have to wait every month for this manga

usually the first one to see the crime scene is always the culprit. ;p

Wow he really wants to have the full date experience. Lol count down let's see if he can olve it in 30mins.

Aaaand caught up. After chapter 20 gets serialized in a few days we'll be dropping down to the monthly release schedule.

Thanks for getting this up-to-date so fast.

Damn, where are these kids when you need them the most?

206j21g.png

Nishigami... Your idea of romance... Needs a little bit of work... ...Oh god, I can't stop laughing...! XD

For the youngsters....the colored chapter title page being a parody of the movie Roman Holiday)

Heh, I guess I missed the reference, then.

Nishigami = Gregory Peck

: :blink::

yeah, that threw me...

(For the youngsters....the colored chapter title page being a parody of the movie Roman Holiday)

Oh god

This is easily the funniest chapter of the manga right now 

Nishigami perhaps it's best to stop ever trying to simile. Your asshole look is far more pleasant.

Well, you know it's kinda understandable... he probably tried to learn how to smile from Kuro...

Once again, top notch security.

Next chapter: Akira dies again and Nishigami solves a mystery. More plotstuffs.

Nishigami: Our schedule packed:

God: Well son, here's a case, fuck your schedule.

I still remember when the president opened the wrong side of the door that shit was hilarious  

Emphasis on the mystery tag huh.

"Opened the wrong side"

Huehuehue

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics