Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 145votes)

Shindere Shoujo to Kodoku na Shinigami

Alt Names: alt 娇死的少女与孤独的死神alt シンデレ少女と孤独な死神alt Lovestruck Dead Girl and the Forlorn Death Godalt Shindere Girl and the Forlorn Death-God
Author: Shinkiba Yuki
Artist: Kato Yoshie
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The heroine, Akira, a 2nd year middle school student, lives on an island that being peaceful is its only feature. Everyone in her class is her childhood friend. They were thinking that this year too like the other years would be a peaceful year with the usual classmates. But at a time like this a transfer student called “Matsushirou Nishigami” appears, saying: “Anyone who gets close to me dies”. What is the true meaning of his words…?
Go to Shindere Shoujo to Kodoku na Shinigami Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Theories About What Could Happend Next in Shindere Shoujo New Window Khern
  • 2 Replies
Topic japanese raws New Window dark.chii
  • 2 Replies

279 Comments

...that last page...rather than guessing what secret do they want to discus I thinking this happen behind those doors:

Spoiler

If this were a laughing matter, I'd crack the joke that Matsushiro's jinxed, cursed aura of death is starting to rub off on the manga-ka.

Get well soon Shinkiba-sensei! Hope he can continue this story as soon as he recovers.

/me hopes for an eventual resume of the series.

On hiatus!!? noooooo!! misfortune haunts me!! Shinkiba-sensei, I hope you recover soon.

I wish the author a quick recovery. It look like mangas with a smart, isolated/hated male character always get into hiatus. :/ Wish Iris Zero would update as well.

* Reads newly found manga *

5/5 Stars! :D

* Finishes and reads the comments *

Totally out of the blue, but it seems the author suddenly came down with an illness requiring hospitalization and surgery. Full story in handwritten letter at the end of this chapter. As such, this manga will be put on hiatus indefinitely.

All we can do is hope Shinkiba-sensei gets better soon. Hope you enjoyed reading up until now.

Shiiiiiit.  okayface.jpg

So we've caught up just in time for the hiatus.

adfgfdskjlgfnjkl.

Sigh, I just hope the author gets better....

Excuse me, while I go here to relieve stress:

http://www.nooooooooooooooo.com/

I hope for the authors quick recovery, now we wait and see.

on a more postive note:-

I thought the president was getting raped at the end lol

@Kuroiikawa: Considering the setting so far? It's not chuunibyou if he really does see when it's unleashed.

So basicly, the president has Chuuninbyou?

Guys never forget about that President he opened the wrong side hahaha

"No if you take this off, who knows what scary things will flash before me..."

If you read it is a perverted way...it sounds a whole lot something else, when he got dragged inside 169.gif

meh 5/10 

the shounen tag is probably wrong

So we've caught up just in time for the hiatus.

adfgfdskjlgfnjkl.

Hope the author gets better soon!

It's gonna be a tortuous wait. 

aw ... speedy recovery for the author. Hoping for the best.

eyepatch boy is about to get raped

Hoping the author pulls through here.

What's with mangakas and catching an illness that forces their work to go on hiatus?

I want to read mooore, darn it... x(

from monthly to hiatus,,, really a lot of people are getting sick and going on hiatus for just about everything from directing movies, to pianists, to manga authors, could this be artist sickness?

it seems the manga's on hiatus due to an illness the author caught, Hope he gets well soon and it isnt anything too serious

Totally out of the blue, but it seems the author suddenly came down with an illness requiring hospitalization and surgery. Full story in handwritten letter at the end of this chapter. As such, this manga will be put on hiatus indefinitely.

All we can do is hope Shinkiba-sensei gets better soon. Hope you enjoyed reading up until now.

Hahah Dota2 xD

Where?

Hahah Dota2 xD

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics