Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 145votes)

Shindere Shoujo to Kodoku na Shinigami

Alt Names: alt 娇死的少女与孤独的死神alt シンデレ少女と孤独な死神alt Lovestruck Dead Girl and the Forlorn Death Godalt Shindere Girl and the Forlorn Death-God
Author: Shinkiba Yuki
Artist: Kato Yoshie
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The heroine, Akira, a 2nd year middle school student, lives on an island that being peaceful is its only feature. Everyone in her class is her childhood friend. They were thinking that this year too like the other years would be a peaceful year with the usual classmates. But at a time like this a transfer student called “Matsushirou Nishigami” appears, saying: “Anyone who gets close to me dies”. What is the true meaning of his words…?
Go to Shindere Shoujo to Kodoku na Shinigami Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Theories About What Could Happend Next in Shindere Shoujo New Window Khern
  • 2 Replies
Topic japanese raws New Window dark.chii
  • 2 Replies

279 Comments

is she an M ? how many times can someone get kidnapped and killed lol, great anyways,
First I thought the one who killed her was the uncle, but no

Now I'm thinking the shrine maiden killed her, but I'm guessing that wont be it
Even if you're weaker than a kindergartener, you can still be badass!....?
I tried looking at the alternate title in case it explains anything. I guess it's actually Chinese? I knew kanji came from there, but I didn't know Japan and China actually share certain characters. Interesting.
Anyway, googling the characters, it looks like the -dere is probably indeed the one we're used to. Odd, really. I mean, I'd get it if she was like a cross between Rea and Yuuko, but she's normal so far. Even if 'shindere' was a thing, Wakanae wouldn't be a part of it.
maybe shinu (= to die) + dere (the usual dere)
@N33t

It seems like it's just a made up word.
I've always wondered what "shindere" meant. Anyone knows?
this manga should be called tsundere shounen instead of shindere shoujo. it's interesting tho, will follow.
Ohhhhhu

MC status too astronk
I wonder how sad will the 'Tragedy' tag be, so far it's something I can stomach, even while clenching my teeth.
Thank you display:none for this great manga!!

On note:-

Damn Nishigami, knows how to instantly break a flag lol, now he must chase the maiden who can't speak to men, good luck bro.
Congratulations! You just raised a flag.
Nishigami: Nope!
And there could've been "harem for male" yet he just kicked it out into ocean. Looks like it will continue with romance tag.
damn and I liked Anna. why does she have to have her heart broken that way?
Matsushiro's right.

Hirasaka is such dumbass, how do you get a love letter in your shoe locker and think it's not for you? *faceplam*
Fantasia: This manga is serialized monthly in Gangan Online. It is currently on chapter 18. Chapter 19 comes out in a few days. As you can see the first release was quite some time ago. Back then I read the first three chapters by Hanra and I really wanted more, but nobody was translating more. Fast-forward to now and it still hadn't got much attention. I have a bit of experience under my belt now, so I decided to try my hand at it.
Thank you, display: none; for your quick releases!
what's the frequency for this manga? and are the scans behind?
Actually there was a mystery plot in the last "arc" too, which doesn't make it all that out of place. It's just that, there was nothing supernatural or incredibly dangerous with the love letter. It's completely innocent, which is the opposite with the Nishigami family arc.

Feels like the author was really just trying to introduce new characters and maybe add depth to them? Either way, it ended up leading to the next mystery and back to the supernatural stuff.
It feels like the mangaka literally has no idea where she/he wants to take this story. Going from shinigami to a detective, what's going on here?
Makes for a decent detective. Oddly enough, seems like he would be decently popular with the ladies if he wasn't paralyzed by the fear that he would kill them off.
I like the way this story is going.
Spoiler
Culprit's either a girl who has a crush on the guy who sent the message or (like soranokira said) the guy who sent the message knowing that Anna has a crush on Itsuki or Nishigami.

Then again, Anna herself could have some sort of grudge against Itsuki, Nishigami, or Wakanae...
And the culprit is...Posted Image
Spoiler
Finally this manga gets some more attention from the scanlators. Thanks moshee!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics