Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.28 - 92votes)

Seiketsu no Haguruma

Alt Names: alt Blue Blood Gearalt Blue-Blood Gearalt Cog-Wheel of Blue Bloodalt 青血のハグルマalt 청혈의 하구루마
Author: Hanao Kohei
Artist: Hanao Kohei
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMecha MechaSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Long ago, there existed two different groups of people. One had red blood and the other had blue blood. They co-existed peacefully, but eventually they started to hate each other and a war broke out.

The massive red blood army initially overwhelmed the blue blood but with the help of new technology developed by Kodo, the prince of the blue blood, the blue bloods were victorious. The new technology, called the Haguruma, is a powerful robot type machinery capable of devastating destruction.

As the red blood people were enslaved, Kodo saw what monstrosity his Haguruma was being used for. Helpless red blood people were being hunted down and murdered. Overwhelmed by guilt, Kodo rescued the refugee red bloods and refused to build any more machines. His father, the king, ordered him to be executed, but he barely escaped and now without a home, he must survive on his own.
Go to Seiketsu no Haguruma Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Is this horror genre? New Window Egoist
  • 6 Replies

127 Comments

The initial setup for this manga reminds me of Waq Waq
I think this series can be count as tragedy, his heart got pierce, his sister got taken away and lose her voice and is taken by the guy who pierced his heart and his body is half mecha and because of not natural reason, he betrayed his country and his king of a father even sentenced him to death himself
His brother even offered him an ultimatum yet straight on hell bent on killing him and he killed his brother accidentally out of self defense,
And this manga is faaaaar or never on romance material and lack on romance or on comedy relief

Yea i think this qualify as tragedy

Hell, i would love to hear of somebody beg to differ on that

Why does the series say completed?

When people receive knowledge that the series has ended in its origin country (i.e. Japan for most cases), they prematurely edit the series to be complete, even if the translations have barely started or in the middle.  :3

What part of this, exactly, is horror?

Ganri reminds me of Epic Beard Man

Spoiler

Thanks Manga Syndrome! 

--

Sharks are fish...

Yes, let's stop the two groups from fighting each other.

By putting ourselves directly in the way of both armies at the same time.

I am a genius.

This will definitely work.

Thanks so much, Manga Syndrome, for the excellent chapter!

Also, @Catbug, don't you think the "wall," in this case, is a metaphor?  An analogy?  Their forces, garrisoning the strait and preventing contact between the countries' military forces - that is the wall?

Why does the series say completed?

So his plan to stop the war...is to build a stupid wall? That would never work, look at the Mongols and the Great Wall

Whoa, some plot appears!

Well, I mean, plot's been happening, or action has, but this chapter we finally got some explanation of WTF is going on and what the MC is currently trying to do.  Jolly good.

I like the story so far but the leader is becoming more and more robotic... I understand how he can add more things to his body but I don't really know why but it bothers me.

Thank you very much for the update!

yay an update, thank you :D

Thank you for the update.

i was hoping the girl would become a love interest or something but judging from the amount of chapters left and how they talked about her, guess that's not happening

yup, the volumes stop at ch28 or 29 but the serialization went on up to ch37, that's the final chapter. we have all the raws and we will finish up to c37. :)

That's great.

now chapter 18 makes a lot more sense.

According to Mangaupdates this series is already finished at 6 volumes, however I don't believe the series has been scanned and translated all the way to the end yet

yup, the volumes stop at ch28 or 29 but the serialization went on up to ch37, that's the final chapter. we have all the raws and we will finish up to c37. :)

thanks for the release manga syndrome! :3

sooo did she die?

The Former Ottoman Empire is now Turkey not Iran, Iran used to be Persia AKA the Ottomans worst enemy please get your facts proper

Sorry, I was a tad excited  at the time, and forgot.  Thanks for the clarification :)

I feel like this whole thing is going to turn out badly. It's a gut-wrenching feeling.

I just feel terrible for Usane.

Losing her voice is one thing. I can only hope that's the worst that happened to her.

God the is manga is so good, I'm surprised there is only 1025 followers. Thanks so much Manga Syndrome!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics