Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 51votes)

Flame of Recca

Alt Names: alt Bara Api Reccaalt 烈火の炎alt 烈火之炎alt Ngọn Lửa Reccaalt Recca no Honooalt Recca no Honoualt Пламя Рекки
Author: Anzai Nobuyuki
Artist: Anzai Nobuyuki
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHistorical HistoricalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Becoming a ninja is just a childhood dream for sixteen-year-old Recca, until a fateful encounter reveals he has inherited ninja powers, including the ability to wield fire! As Recca learns to master the ancient ways of his ancestors, he is drawn to protect a mysterious girl named Yanagi...
Go to Flame of Recca Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Flame of Recca Tendou Jigoku End Animated New Window 「黑風影」
  • 1 Replies

29 Comments

great shonen that other series should aspire to be, the funny parts are funny, the actiony parts are actiony, the plot never gets complicated but its also never shallow.
So Joker from Flame of Recca = Nanashi in MAR, right?
Thank you for giving me the chance to remember the fond memories of my childhood. I really loved this the first time I read it.
Read this one a long time ago and loved it. The plot was interesting and the characters were awesome! Definitely worth reading if you're a fan of action manga, especially martial arts.
Many of you may know Anzai from MÄR (Marchen Awakens Romance). Flame of Recca is Anzai's oldest work (series) back in 1995. As you read along the chapters you notice his art style has progressively become better. You can expect the same battle style as you do in MÄR but a more mature setting.

Flame of Recca is a great shounen series overall and one of those childhood anime/manga I was fond of when I was little. I hope that all of you would enjoy reading as much as I did (learn the real meaning of being hokage). Many thanks to staff at Manga Project and Snoopy Cool for scanlating such awesome series.
Finally, for those of you that know the anime and wants to start from where it ends, it is recommended to read v16 onwards.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics