Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.04 - 139votes)

Kiryuin Kaya ni Chi wo Suwareru dake no Kantan na Oshigoto

Alt Names: alt 只是被鬼龙院萱吸血的简单工作alt 鬼龍院カヤに血を吸われるだけの簡単なおしごとalt Kiryuin Kaya Chi o Suwareru Dake no Kantan na Oshigotoalt Kiryuuin Kaya ni Chi o Suwareru Dake no Kantan na Oshigotoalt Kiryuuin Kaya ni Chi wo Suwareru Dake no Kantan na Oshigotoalt The Simple Job of Having Your Blood Sucked by Kiryuin Kaya
Author: Sanshoku Amido
Artist: Sanshoku Amido
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremHorror HorrorMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The Simple Job of Having Your Blood Sucked by Kiryuin Kaya

Manga published in a Shounen magazine - please do not edit demographic to Seinen!
Go to Kiryuin Kaya ni Chi wo Suwareru dake no Kantan na Oshigoto Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Discussion - Kiryuin Kaya Chi wo Suwareru dake no Kantan na Oshigoto New Window greensoulreaper
  • 3 Replies

196 Comments

I knew it! Vampires are all scum, KILL THEM ALL!

Humanity would NEVER do something like "live-stock"!!!

Seriously talking, that was a huge plot-twist, the author is playing with our minds... Good Job!

Thank god that some autors still have the guts to pull out such a stunt, from generic fanservice to this.There were dark undertones from the beginning of the manga but the last chapter was quite a turn indeed. For the best I'd say, it ascended from plain mediocre to interesting.

think u've never read any horror manga, since u won't see this kind of a thing in a manga that doesn't have this type of genre

Thank god that some autors still have the guts to pull out such a stunt, from generic fanservice to this.There were dark undertones from the beginning of the manga but the last chapter was quite a turn indeed. For the best I'd say, it ascended from plain mediocre to interesting.

yeah, about that... no such rule. most of the time it's just the author being afraid of the reaction of the readers if (s)he were to kill such a character.

not really, when an autor want a reaction from the readers they kill bishoujos, the most seen type of character dying in this type of series are bishoujos, actually i never saw a person with more than 50 years dying like this in a manga.
after seeing something like in this chapter, if I were the MC, i would go with the church girl seriously '-'

since bishoujos are as a rule never killed

yeah, about that... no such rule. most of the time it's just the author being afraid of the reaction of the readers if (s)he were to kill such a character.

"He only does vanilla hentai too, so he's not ditching his main heroine. Besides there's more than meets the eye, but that would spoil things."

Ha. Someone hasn't been doing during their research properly.

finally the truth of vapires is brought to light. they are not good tempered peace loving shiny in sunlight fucks. no matter how purty it looks. its a monster that looks at you like cattle.

wow... I totally did not expect that, never thought this manga would go that far... I dont really mind it though. But god damn, that was brutal. If i were in his position i would be severely conflicted with staying or leaving the vampire group...  

My reaction to this chapter

f-this-panda.gif

The author sure is quite brave. Showing a young girl being killed and mutilated like that is some serious business. I vomited blood at that. I seriously thought she would be saved since bishoujos are as a rule never killed, especially randomly introduced ones but the bloodied body and being hung like an animal is something I would never ever have expected. I'm glad the old guy got what was coming to him but it was too rushed and getting one sicko offed and replaced by another sicko in such a short time doesn't really make me happy.

Now I really can't take the ecchi-comedy the same way as before. Sure the series was brutal from the start but this is a whole new level.

Really? Cool, will read then :D

My reaction to this chapter

f-this-panda.gif

The author sure is quite brave. Showing a young girl being killed and mutilated like that is some serious business. I vomited blood at that. I seriously thought she would be saved since bishoujos are as a rule never killed, especially randomly introduced ones but the bloodied body and being hung like an animal is something I would never ever have expected. I'm glad the old guy got what was coming to him but it was too rushed and getting one sicko offed and replaced by another sicko in such a short time doesn't really make me happy.

Now I really can't take the ecchi-comedy the same way as before. Sure the series was brutal from the start but this is a whole new level.

well the chapter made me hate vamps XD ... well i hope the MC change sides XD

As much as that concept sounds fucking awesome and new for a change. The mangaka doesn't have the balls to pull something like that off and with it only being three volumes long it isn't going to happen.

He only does vanilla hentai too, so he's not ditching his main heroine. Besides there's more than meets the eye, but that would spoil things.

well the chapter made me hate vamps XD ... well i hope the MC change sides XD

SJdLxwT.jpg?1

Lol deadbeat leader, I likey

Yet again a case where laws of physics are forgotten when falling. How can someone on the ground be pushed in a way that he is sent running straight into someone who was standing about 2 meters away and even being slightly blocked by someone else? There should have been another panel there but w/e at least he got a clear look, among other things lol. Shimomiya was way too random though. 

Is it wrong that I want this to continue(without being axed) simply in order to support Harusaka? O_o I just feel really sorry for her. Then again, I feel that way in every harem series so I can't say its something special.

the manga is garbage thats why it ends so early case closed.

how about we throw you away since you garbage instead cuz i prefer this manga over trash like you

Well arent you just a bucket of sunshine

Sorry, but I have a "lilltle friend" right down here who heavly disagrees with you...

Three strikes, you are OUT!!!

BTW, who was the loli, I completely forgot.

Spoiler

7c93d91b459aded00c6d725d173fe68912264236

Boioioioing. Bouncy :3

That's his Opinion If You Don't like it then to bad so sad deal with it.

Funny thing, what I said was my "lilltle friend" opinion as well, so if you don't like it deal with him(With love, please <3)...

That was too short. And only 5 more chapters to go? T^T

Spoiler

Don't underestimate sisters!

Don't think that's his opinion, just his trollin :)

how about we throw you away since you garbage instead cuz i prefer this manga over trash like you

Sorry, but I have a "lilltle friend" right down here who heavly disagrees with you...

"Please give back the loli. Please give back the loli. Please give back the loli." Saying that three times and my tears will come to a stop. Tee-hee.

Where do these types of harem manga keep coming from? And its axed? I don't understand, if something like this got popular(according to the footnotes on the front pages) then why axe it? Doesn't that mean it doesn't have a real ending? Or does it? As much as I don't like cliche harem with so many overused concepts, I hate unfinished stories more. I seriously don't understand the logic of axing a series that hasn't had the proper chance to shine in terms of unique plot. There are worse manga out there and those haven't been axed unfortunately. I feel the same type of person who axed Hitman Reborn also axed this. Well.... best wait for the 16th chapter and see whether the author could make the best of it.

Still, guess that's one less manga for me to worry about in the long term. I'm following too many harem manga as it is. >_> This manga did have potential though and its still sad its not continuing.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics