Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.56 - 511votes)

Again!!

Alt Names: alt Muli!!alt Yeniden!!alt Ещё разок!
Author: Kubo Mitsurou
Artist: Kubo Mitsurou
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: After three unfulfilling years of high school, Imamura Kinichirou was finally graduating. Because of his delinquent-esque looks, he was feared by his classmates, has made no friends, and his greatest regret was not joining the ouendan (cheer club), which was now disbanded. After an accident on the day of his graduation, he and classmate Fujieda Aki are transported three years back in time, freshman again in body but with high-school memories intact. Can Imamura fix the mistakes of his past? Can he re-do his high school years in the way that he's always wanted? Again!! The universe suddenly shouts.
Go to Again!! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Ending Disucssion New Window ThunderCloud
  • 0 Replies
Topic Recent Chapter Discussion New Window t0eknee
  • 263 Replies
Topic spoiler discussion about Reo chan romance New Window LIGHTNING_XIII
  • 6 Replies
Topic (Possible Spoilers) Discussion about the Again New Window omnipwnage
  • 1 Replies
Topic Understand english or japanese, a error New Window truepurple
  • 1 Replies

1740 Comments

I can see myself, ten years from now, married, a loving mother. I'm hanging the laundry and a warm breeze sweeps across the lawn. I look at the sky, dotted with white fluffy clouds. The children play with the dog by the patio. Everything is right, except one thing. I sigh and look into the distance and wonder aloud, "I wonder when Again!! chapter [insert number] will be scanlated..."

So, let's all meet up again in a year or so for the next chapter.

yes, lets hold a big reunion

Btw, there are raws, you know :3
Also, manga itself is completed.

Although, I have somewhat complicated feelings about the ending.

Unfortunately I can't read moon runes.

Btw, there are raws, you know :3
Also, manga itself is completed.

Although, I have somewhat complicated feelings about the ending.

Oh, for fuck's sake.  You're resurrecting an argument--that you started--after a year and a half?! 

Dude.  Learn to let go.

Or you could learn to mind your own business? At no point have you been a part of the discussion, so why are you so insistent on inserting yourself into it? The guy wanted evidence of their existence. Good video evidence now exists for him to see. I gave him it when I remembered about it. Nothing more.

Besides; this was a single digit number of chapters ago and the subject is still relevant with the latest chapter. You're trying to make it out as if this is something that only happened in some long dead plot arc three arcs ago, when in truth the plot arc has not changed. As a side note; I'm curious to know how you think him replying to me calling me 'a weird reverse-SJW that must go to the wrong places both on and offline' constitutes as me "starting the argument", but I have exactly zero desire to find that out and this is definitely not an invitation for you to insert your opinion again as you've done twice now.

Oh, for fuck's sake.  You're resurrecting an argument--that you started--after a year and a half?! 

Dude.  Learn to let go.

Well considering the theme of the manga...

Anime when?

I feel like this kind of story would resonate with so many people.

Never, there is live action drama and manga ended few years ago.

Since the American presidential elections is proving to be a fantastic source of social justice warriors, here you go for a video example of these people:

Dude.  Learn to let go.

Anime when?

I feel like this kind of story would resonate with so many people.

You're the very definition of "Legendary Hero", Imamura. Take a bow, lad. Take a bow.

Short hair Hanataka is legit top tier. YOU DONE FUCKED UP IMAMURA

Perhaps you should try changing what people you interact with in real life and change what sites you visit online? I actually only ever see weird reverse-SJW people like yourself writing stuff, can't really remember when I've seen someone I'd call SJW. Basically, people like you is the only thing I ever see about "SJW" stuff.

Since the American presidential elections is proving to be a fantastic source of social justice warriors, here you go for a video example of these people:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3ofna1Mtl0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmeSGwVBoao

There it is, Again!!

Do you know how long I've been waiting to use that? 
Much too long....

Ty 4 update bbyz

IT'S ALIVE
Spoiler
God damn. That's some really encouraging shit right there.
God, Imamura's last words made my heart beat real fast. He just seduces everyone without even trying, huh?

At this rate, this manga might be finished translating in 2025!

HOLY SHIT IT'S AN UPDATE mmm...~!

againnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

I CAUGHT UP!

[REDACTED]

This has been over in Japan over a year now!!! Lol dam I gave up and drop it

Waiting for the updates \o/

No Updates FeelsBadMan

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics