Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.56 - 511votes)

Again!!

Alt Names: alt Muli!!alt Yeniden!!alt Ещё разок!
Author: Kubo Mitsurou
Artist: Kubo Mitsurou
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: After three unfulfilling years of high school, Imamura Kinichirou was finally graduating. Because of his delinquent-esque looks, he was feared by his classmates, has made no friends, and his greatest regret was not joining the ouendan (cheer club), which was now disbanded. After an accident on the day of his graduation, he and classmate Fujieda Aki are transported three years back in time, freshman again in body but with high-school memories intact. Can Imamura fix the mistakes of his past? Can he re-do his high school years in the way that he's always wanted? Again!! The universe suddenly shouts.
Go to Again!! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Ending Disucssion New Window ThunderCloud
  • 0 Replies
Topic Recent Chapter Discussion New Window t0eknee
  • 263 Replies
Topic spoiler discussion about Reo chan romance New Window LIGHTNING_XIII
  • 6 Replies
Topic (Possible Spoilers) Discussion about the Again New Window omnipwnage
  • 1 Replies
Topic Understand english or japanese, a error New Window truepurple
  • 1 Replies

1740 Comments

Thank you for picking up this series

There's a man-shaped hole in her and she needs someone to fill it.

I as a man would take a Fujieda size bullet any day of the week.

I like Fujieda tho

I am enjoying her breakdown. Let's see if she grows up.

I um...don't know wtf is even happening anymore.

There's a man-shaped hole in her and she needs someone to fill it.

If you think Fujieda is super annoying, you've obviously never been around a high school girl before; relationships mean everything to them. If they insist otherwise, they're definitely lying.

I don't sympathyse with Fujieda, but, she's really genuine to the point of it being scary, it makes me trigger my personal high school experience flashbacks, haha. I used to hang out with girls like that, it's super annoying if your midset is different. She's already an outcast, having a boyfriend at least makes her feel somewhat better about her miserable, meaningless existance, even if said boyfriend treats her like literal garbage. Hopefully this arc offers her an opportunity to get out of her retarded high school girl mindset.

wewt... while I'm not that annoyed with Fujieda at first, the arc looks quite annoying..

It ends at Vol 12.

I seem to recall that even the Japanese didn't like the ending and found it lame.

Vol 12 has the worst reviews ever on Amazon JP.

Good potential wasted I think.

...... just started reading this yesterday and thought that almost all of the characters in this story is a selfish prick...

Just like in reality.

Holy shit, shut the fuck up and concentrate on the fact that we are now entering an arc about the worst characters.

I like Fujieda tho

Holy shit, shut the fuck up and concentrate on the fact that we are now entering an arc about the worst characters.

Point whistles over head.  You were asking for the deaths of a lot of people, at least some of whom could reasonably be expected to be on a board like this and end up reading your little bon mot.  I just happened to be one of them.  For instance, there are quite a few strong feminists around that I know of, yuri and yaoi fans tend to be pretty fond of rights for LGBTQ-ish people, nearly everyone who spends a bunch of time reading stuff written almost exclusively by Asians isn't big on racism, and so on.

So when you say "I want those people to die" and you know some of those people are gonna be around and hear you, it's an attempt at thuggish intimidation.  So then one of those people gets pissed off at you and your reaction is to whine "No, no, I didn't mean you!"

Whatever.

Just thought I'd mention: you've always been a pretentious shit stain upon humanity.

Neck yourself.

...... just started reading this yesterday and thought that almost all of the characters in this story is a selfish prick...

Not even going to touch the rest as I don't have my 10ft pole on hand, but I am in absolutely no way talking about you. I was never referring to you

Point whistles over head.  You were asking for the deaths of a lot of people, at least some of whom could reasonably be expected to be on a board like this and end up reading your little bon mot.  I just happened to be one of them.  For instance, there are quite a few strong feminists around that I know of, yuri and yaoi fans tend to be pretty fond of rights for LGBTQ-ish people, nearly everyone who spends a bunch of time reading stuff written almost exclusively by Asians isn't big on racism, and so on.

So when you say "I want those people to die" and you know some of those people are gonna be around and hear you, it's an attempt at thuggish intimidation.  So then one of those people gets pissed off at you and your reaction is to whine "No, no, I didn't mean you!"

Whatever.

Never gonna happen. You're here, after all.

60726641.jpg

...close enough for whatever pogrom squads you fantasize about ... Your post was about a whisker off from a death threat...

As dumb as his statement was, you are taking this way too seriously.

It's enough to tell him to 'drop it' after a year and a half, it's another thing to (still?) be upset about something unreasonable/exaggerated that he said a year and a half ago.

So your initial post, which was a complete non-sequitur, was calling on me to die just because you felt like airing your gun-masturbation fantasies.  I think that makes me fucking involved.  Your post was about a whisker off from a death threat, as the conversation-opener.

Not even going to touch the rest as I don't have my 10ft pole on hand, but I am in absolutely no way talking about you. I was never referring to you, I was not even aware you had any comments posted on the subject before you made this post today, I barely even knew you existed, so why even try to make it all about you? Unless you're trying to be the next Zarna Joshi, and this is a good start for that.

Of course, if you like then feel free to point out the specific part where I'm threatening you or making death threats at you? I mean, do you identify not just as an SJW, but as the term SJW/s itself? Because logically, that's the only possible way your statement could be correct given the fact that I want the concept wiped from existence, and even then I would have had no way of knowing that beforehand.

If I'd known you would have spent 2 years being triggered by a fucking joke then I'd have made a different one, would you have preferred if I'd called myself Hugh Mungus instead? It was a pretty crappy joke yeah, but it doesn't deserve you getting up in arms about it to this very day feeling victimized.

could be better without adding the harem element.... but people just like that kind of stuff huh...

Ojh shit, this sudden rain smells of axe..

Or you could learn to mind your own business? At no point have you been a part of the discussion

I do believe this is a public space, old bean, at least for the membership.  The management could tell me to pay no attention to a thread, but not you.  And I was indeed involved in the earlier discussion.  And as long as you want to get into this, let's remember how that started, shall we?  Out of nowhere, a propos of nothing, you said

How about instead of "I want to die!", they change the title to "I want SJWs to die!", now that's a title I could get behind.

Now I'm reasonably in favour of social justice, or at least not fond of injustice (why this should be controversial is beyond me).  Oh, sure, I might not match whatever your fucking weird stereotype is, but I'm sure I'm close enough for whatever pogrom squads you fantasize about.  So your initial post, which was a complete non-sequitur, was calling on me to die just because you felt like airing your gun-masturbation fantasies.  I think that makes me fucking involved.  Your post was about a whisker off from a death threat, as the conversation-opener.
So let me put this more the way I actually feel it, since a lighter touch apparently doesn't do it for you: 

How about you just shut the fuck up and sod off instead of polluting the board with your bullshit?

IT'S ALIVEEEE

Btw, there are raws, you know :3
Also, manga itself is completed.

Although, I have somewhat complicated feelings about the ending.

where can we read the raws?

Btw, there are raws, you know :3
Also, manga itself is completed.

Although, I have somewhat complicated feelings about the ending.

Can you spoil the ending? 

I can see myself, ten years from now, married, a loving mother. I'm hanging the laundry and a warm breeze sweeps across the lawn. I look at the sky, dotted with white fluffy clouds. The children play with the dog by the patio. Everything is right, except one thing. I sigh and look into the distance and wonder aloud, "I wonder when Again!! chapter [insert number] will be scanlated..."

Never gonna happen. You're here, after all.

Just found this! This is amazing!!! I love the characters! And the drama! Please someone finish translating the manga T____T

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics