Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.61 - 294votes)

Comic Studio

Alt Names: alt こみっくすたじおalt こみっく☆すたじおalt Комикс-студия
Author: Konogi Yoshiru
Artist: Konogi Yoshiru
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: 20-year-old Aihara Minoru has come to Tokyo to make his dreams of becoming an action manga artist come true. To his amazement, he lands a job as a live-in assistant of his favorite mangaka, Takakura Kenji, who writes a popular fighting manga called "Ultimate Banchou."

Upon arriving at his new workplace, however, he discovers that his idol is not the tough guy he'd always imagined. The truth is, Takakura Kenji is the pen name of Sekai Ichiko, a girl his age who is basically a moe character (she looks and acts like a little kid). After Aihara's obvious disappointment starts them off on the wrong foot, it's going to be tough for him to prove to her that he has what it takes to be a manga artist!
Go to Comic Studio Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic ydtt scans thanks New Window irishredcap
  • 9 Replies
Topic Have you guys droped this manga? New Window TheKgbSmoker
  • 9 Replies

388 Comments

still a better love story than Kimi no Iru Machi.

IS Kimi No Iru Machi better story than twilight then? ?_?

And, what a nice little story. Sometimes you gotta read the more simple ones >.>

Welp...since comic studio is finished. I went to take a look if the author is doing another work and apparently he's doing SE (System Engineer). Only found translated chapters to 6 i think but someone was posting up raws from chapter 8 to 12 or 16? I forgot. Just letting ppl know if anyone wants to continue translating the author's work.

score with legal loli sensei who looked weird as a prego. great series sad to see it go thanks for all the work 

I knew it was too good to be true when this series got picked up again, but to think it ended so quickly...

I'm glad you guys enjoyed it. I'll see you around.

Aww that was a nice read.... every chapter was interesting but I feel the end was placed too early but still a good end

best 26 chapters I've read in a while.  They finally did the nasty in the sheets, practice the multiplication table, rock the bed and the also famous popping of the cherry.  Thank you YDWTT for your hard work.

Sigh... Another good one comes and goes... Kudos to ydwtt, Orinjido scans, and Pinoymanga scans for doing this manga.

WAUHH???...

WUAHHHHA???

WUAAHAHHHTTT???

WHHHHAAATTTT!!!!???

My reaction throughout those final two chapters.

Took quite a bit of chapters for the main guy and girl to finally get down to "business", but oh well time to party!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQlIhraqL7o

Anyways great series from start to finish. I truly enjoyed every moment of it!:)

Dammit! I thought I was ready for the end, but it turns out I was not ;_;

KPclfB6.jpg

And a huge THANKYOU to ydwtt for bringing closure to a beautiful series!

still a better love story than Kimi no Iru Machi.

So they actually did it :o

Decent ending to this manga. Thanks for all the hard work!

Already knew it ended but damn.. still sad to see such an awesome manga end. Thank you ydwtt for your work and dedication!

nicely done

I thought the next was last. I could have sworn 26 is the last.

Twenty six is the last chapter.

Feels like this was the author talking to the audience.... This ending was decided a long time by them. Due to personal reasons, they decided to stop now or something like that....

I thought the next was last. I could have sworn 26 is the last.

too soon... barely any back story. It could have lasted so much longer.

Feels like it was rushed. There was no indication of the end for the last 24 chapters(at least I didn't see any) and BAM! smack you in the face. crazy-monkey-emoticon-005.gif

... I already knew this manga was complete even before I started reading it, I already knew so... Why am I so god damn sad?!

Man, it was a fun and fresh ride. Looking forward to the last chap, and thanks a lot for the dose.

It's been fun everyone. I hope you enjoy the end.

lol legal-loli sensei 

this series keeps trolling me, I keep feeling they're about to end it yet they don't. and look at the chapter titles. I swear the scanlators are also releasing a set no. of chapters each time to create this trolling feeling :<

I would never do that....

Really. Why would I carefully plan the releases to maximize frustration and demand for the rest? That would be pretty entertaining and would make the process fun for me, but now..of course I'm not doing that.

Eh, I don't really know what to say. Maybe it would help if they approve my request to be a contributor. Chapter 24 has been sitting waiting for approval for something like an hour.

You are a god to those who read this series we don't care how long it takes just knowing its coming we thank you for this. 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics