Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.49 - 103votes)

Wolfsmund

Alt Names: alt 狼の口: ヴォルフスムントalt Ookami no Kuchi Wolfsmundalt Ookami no Kuchi: Wolfsmund
Author: Kuji Mitsuhisa
Artist: Kuji Mitsuhisa
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaHistorical HistoricalHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Europe, early 14th century: the St. Gotthard Pass is the main north-south artery through the Alps. It's guarded by a merciless tyrant and nobody can cross the border without a thorough interrogation. His impregnable fortress is called Wolfsmund, the "Wolf's Maw."
Go to Wolfsmund Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

185 Comments

William Tell and wolfsmund. Sick ass yeeeaaaaah

god why..., wolfram, why did you have to die such a teribble death..

you're supposed to be a pinnacle of evil.., why...

i'm speechles, WHYYYYYYYYY , god damn it..

unfollowed, only read cause of wolfram, and his sadistic behaviour

atleast i learn a few things also, mind me but i haven't seen wolfram having sex, weird...

and was expecting to see, the inn mistress to be fucked by him ,

all and all, it was quite nice read

"In The End, Villain will always Lose" < fuck this shit

shall be on your grave, wolfram  , nah, you're gonna rot, no grave for you lol..

Congrats on winning the Edge award of 2015!

One of few manga show that fully trained knights are very different for normal grunt soldiers, and most of knight don't use only sword but blunt weapons for combat efficiency, they're not dumb and canon fodders like most of war mangas.

After the chapter of Georg and Lise, I promised to myself not to get attached to any of the characters, that allowed me to bear this manga despite my tendency to avoid mangas like this (too much heartache for someone that gets a little too much into the stories and that reads mostly as a form of escapism from the awful stuff of real life). But what came as a surprise in the end is that I ended enjoying in a very sick way some of the  nasty developments of the manga and ended despising some things that I should be happy about

Spoiler
  Anyway "nice" manga, enjoyable I guess; it really puts the expression "going medieval" in a utterly deserved dark perspective.

this is the last one isn't it? i didnt find anymore raws after this.

Chapter 25 is uploaded as 26 and vice-versa.

Alright!! Time to go out and buy more skewered kebabs. Gonna reread the Weaselfram execution chapter again first before catching up with the rest.

Wow, the Swiss are some really sick fucks ...

Dude, it was the middle ages. Everyone was a sick fuck.

It's ALIVE!

Spoiler

Spoiler

well even if the act is done... they should show it

For a more realistic (but at the same time disturbingly romanticized) take on the mechanics of execution, read Innocent.

Can always can on you an detailed historical knowledge! The "horse swapping" execution was one of the most painful things to read considering the personality attached to the MC.

I can't wait for Moorgarten and Sempach. I hope it will mention A. Winkelried and his legendary deed. Epically brutal it will be. Did I mention they invented the halberd?

Er, everyone's been running around with halberds for a while. On both sides. The author hilariously got all the costumes and weapons spot on but misunderstood the time periods and usage of some tools. Things I've noticed are:

[continue].....

Spoiler

All things considered, the Swiss would have done better using the normal way instead of the pussified nice way they did it in the manga. For a more realistic (but at the same time disturbingly romanticized) take on the mechanics of execution, read Innocent.

Mod Edit/reminder: Please hide most of your comments in [spoiler] tag if there is 10+ lines of text.No matter how old your comment is, if you dont follow guideline or rules it will be the same as breakin it.

atleast i learn a few things also, mind me but i haven't seen wolfram having sex, weird...

shall be on your grave, wolfram  , nah, you're gonna rot, no grave for you lol..

Lmao are you kidding? The whole entire manga was building up towards Wolfram's death. Each arc showed him screwing over a likeable character, but in turns cracks formed. All of the numerous little failures combined with him gathering resentment from EVERYONE all came back to stab him in the ass. Karma's a b*tch man. It was a truly appropriate end for that kind of person. If you didn't see his loss coming well....

I can't wait for Moorgarten and Sempach. I hope it will mention A. Winkelried and his legendary deed. Epically brutal it will be. Did I mention they invented the halberd?

What if Bertha was Wolfram's wife?

Spoiler

What if Bertha was Wolfram's wife?

Read some H-Manga if you want to see a Villain win, trust me it gets old fast

I was so happy seeing the one soft and fluffy chapter of the entire series after 20 chapters until I saw the Bertha = Wolfram theory in the comments. Actually makes some sense if you think that...

1) the devil of the pass was Wolfram and he turned into "Bertha" after his death because magic devil powers.
2) the author never introduces characters unless bad or fatal things happen to them. Even Berserk has longer happy parts.

What are you saying? Wolfram had the most hardcore anal sex he could have ever asked for, they even gave him a personalized bed and everything, multiple partners included, one per territory! XD.

It is true that normal Impalement is more slow and painful, but what the guys wanted was an active way of getting revenge on him while they executed him, so their solution is not that reproachable Mr. sssr

Anyway i still can't believe that Wolfram died, and talking about people dying Hilde better be dead, i found her so damn obnoxious, she was way too upbeat for this story, the innkeeper was the best girl and we didn't got her to survive.

Yeah, something's not right with her... But so far... no poison or anything :/ She's also being suspiciously vague of her past and her "husband"...
I'd laugh my ass off, if she actually turned out to be Wolfram's sister XD

I'd laugh my ass off if she turned out to be WOLFRAM! :P

I was half-expecting Bertha to rip off her wig and yell "SURPRISE" before running Johann through with a knife. I can't be the only one who thought her smile looked shifty and Wolfram-like in the first half of the chapter.

Yeah, something's not right with her... But so far... no poison or anything :/ She's also being suspiciously vague of her past and her "husband"...
I'd laugh my ass off, if she actually turned out to be Wolfram's sister XD

I was half-expecting Bertha to rip off her wig and yell "SURPRISE" before running Johann through with a knife. I can't be the only one who thought her smile looked shifty and Wolfram-like in the first half of the chapter.

Saw up to ch24 in raws.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Oh God. That was brutal.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics