Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.11 - 128votes)

Enma no Hanayome to Kimetsukerareta Fukou na Ore no Jinsei Keikaku

Alt Names: alt えんまの花嫁と決めつけられた不幸な俺の人生計画alt Bride of Enmaalt Enma no Hanayomealt 阎王的新娘alt Istri Enma
Author: Sakuya Yuki
Artist: Sakuya Yuki
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Onizaki Teppei is a high school freshman who just wants to live a plain student life, but his world is rudely shaken by a mysterious girl, Mitogawa Enma, who declares her intent to find a fiance at the school!
Go to Enma no Hanayome to Kimetsukerareta Fukou na Ore no Jinsei Keikaku Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

293 Comments

it wasn't a good manga so i wasn't expecting any thing but for 6 chaps is worth the read

It wasn't that bad of an ending... If it really was the ending.

Yeah, we seem to have a habit of picking up projects that start off strong and then end in the stupidest ways. Sexless Friend and Koimoku spring to mind, as well as this.

At least koimoku had a proper closed ending.....this was just evil

Was this axed? Oh well, it was a short read..meh

It ended at the same time CV decided to go digital. I can only assume that had something to do with it.

oh, it ended... Nooooo!@

Was this axed? Oh well, it was a short read..meh

good manga terrible ending ;(

so goood!!!

wanna more

Wait so where did they go?

River of Blood? Lake of Blood?

WE WILL NEVER KNOW!

wait, that's the end?! Nice troll dear Mangaka :P

It wasn't something mindblowing, but it was nice enough to keep me interested. Dammit :(

I kinda wanted to see the wedding and a kiss scene.

Huh?! That was last chapter?! What the hell! It totally didn't look like ending at all

Honestly all I could do was laugh when I realized that Chapter 6 was the last chapter

Cried a bit. But for my stupidity of having some hopes that this will continue... FML

Yeah, we seem to have a habit of picking up projects that start off strong and then end in the stupidest ways. Sexless Friend and Koimoku spring to mind, as well as this.

Cried a bit. But for my stupidity of having some hopes that this will continue... FML

First, it's Yankano, and now this one, damn, why all good stuff relating to delinquent ends so abruptly.

disappointment , that's all

Welp...it's over

tumblr_ltqip9g9Jh1qbycn1o1_250.gif

....well yes. yes it is...

this is the last chapter it seems.

Said so on the FTH website

This is still ongoing?

....well yes. yes it is...

This is still ongoing?
Well... Enma is just plot-device, MC is unbelievable idiot, but the rest of cast is absolutely awesome.
Just love this moe yankee. And the teacher lol :P

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics