Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.11 - 128votes)

Enma no Hanayome to Kimetsukerareta Fukou na Ore no Jinsei Keikaku

Alt Names: alt えんまの花嫁と決めつけられた不幸な俺の人生計画alt Bride of Enmaalt Enma no Hanayomealt 阎王的新娘alt Istri Enma
Author: Sakuya Yuki
Artist: Sakuya Yuki
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Onizaki Teppei is a high school freshman who just wants to live a plain student life, but his world is rudely shaken by a mysterious girl, Mitogawa Enma, who declares her intent to find a fiance at the school!
Go to Enma no Hanayome to Kimetsukerareta Fukou na Ore no Jinsei Keikaku Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

293 Comments

Axe.jpg
the AXE strikes again

This manga was more deserving of it than other ones that I have seen share the same fate.

I hope Tankubon sell well, thus they might decide to serialized this a bit more longer ...

like 3 - 5 vol or something ...

Axe.jpg

the AXE strikes again

good manga with bad ending *facepalm

That's it?

Well, that REALLY escalated quickly.......

I thought the ending was okay. It was a "merely okay" series from the start, but worth the read. Turned out to be a nice short story.

terrible ending like bakuman 

ALL I WANT IS A DECENT ENDING!!

read shin angyo onshi. It's by the duo that did the Defense Devil and it has been their greatest work to date

Oh, so it got da axe, huh? I'm kinda glad for it.

Everyone else was ok, but I couldn't fucking stand Enma anyways.

Would have preferred a Teppei x Yankee ending.

Then, read this!

The mighty axe hears no one

Good manga, it's a shame that it ended but at least it got some open ending, only thing that bothers me is the fact that yandere yankee should be tsundere yankee that's what i think but oh well.....AND maybe i have some loose screw in the head but yandere girls are such a turn on :P

CLICK THE LINK IN DIRE SITUATIONS
http://www.nooooooooooooooo.com/

Damn not again the axe please. I'm getting frustrated how many series are getting painfully forced to finish lately with such terrible endings. Poor Mangakas, they have to literally shoot down their own work of arts. This manga was averange but still..what a shame 
axe_cop_t_rex_with_machine_guns_by_balth

It had a good idea that somehow went bad....

...you know what, i loved this manga when it started.  But by the end all i could think of was how much better this would be without Enma.

The characters were great minus enma.
A shame it just axed ;\

Anime fucking when?!

The setting sounded interesting, but the delivery kinda disappointed... Some of the characters were enjoyable but very flat in my opinion. Somehow I am glad it ended after 6 chapters, since that means it's finally over. R.I.P and lets hope the next manga gets better.

I liked the maincharacter, but the "heroine" was somewhat disappointing. >_>

Verdict: 2/10, Would not read again.

Why did it end....

This was just a great read. All of the characters were pretty decent. The childhood friend being yandere was great!

My favorite still has to be the "yandere yankee". Moe-blobs ftw. 

Really sad.

I think this manga was interesting cause it wouldn't be the so typical harem genre. I mean, this type of MC is rare these days... he isn't useless or a weakling, he was quite interesting. There was so much that could of been with such a MC and the plot but it's too late as it's already over.

I don't really understand why it ended so quickly. Is it lack of interest from the readers or the author couldn't continue with the plot?

Thanks for the work guys, to the author and scanlators.

Thanks for for your work on this manga, it´s a shame that ended but it was fun while it lasted, I would liked so to see more about the yankee girl and the yandere childhood friend but anyway despite the rushed ending I feel fine with the manga 

An open ended harem manga? Since when?!?!

The End!? 0.o NO WAY! ;(

I wait some time for the newest chapter to be released to find that it's the last one. So many times this has happened that I am now too used to it. And that's pretty bad.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics