Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.61 - 157votes)

Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu

Alt Names: alt บันทึกผู้กล้าแห่งตำนานalt 伝説の勇者の伝説alt 传说的勇者的传说alt Densetsu no Yusha no Densetsualt DenYuDenalt 전설의 용자의 전설alt The Legend of The Brave of The Legendalt The Legend of the Legendary Heroes
Author: Kagami Takaya
Artist: Nagakura Hiroko
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A mythical story with swords and magic centering around one lethargic Roland Empire student named Ryner Lute. After getting dragged into a war and losing many of his friends, Ryner is asked by the soon-to-be enthroned king, Zion Astal, to help rebuild Roland postwar by searching for legendary relics. Accompanying him is a beautiful, capable, yet arrogant swordswoman named Ferris Eris, who’s always quick to insult and abuse Ryner. Meanwhile, a new turmoil begins to approach Roland.

Side Stories:

> Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu Revision
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/densetsu-no-yuusha-no-densetsu-revision-r11670 )

> Shinden Yuuden Kakumei-hen - Ochita Kuroi Yuusha no Densetsu
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/shinden-yuuden-kakumei-hen-ochita-kuroi-yuusha-no-densetsu-r8538 )
Go to Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Light novel New Window ericelliot
  • 2 Replies

139 Comments

Man, i really am loving the manga adaptation more than the anime. I hope that it just a weekly or at least a monthly series instead.

So long since the last release....i had to go back in read it over again. XD

anyone knows when's the season two be aired?

I am Karlal Froaude's "son"...

... son...

Yeah, Miran is a man. Shocking i know.

I am Karlal Froaude's "son"...

... son...

Unfortuantly both the manga and anime are cut short heavily compared to the light novel series.

Hope there will be second season for anime.
For those of you who haven't seen the anime, it's actually not all comedy/gag it gets pretty serious so don't worry about that :]
thanks for the tl. love this series
I have good feelings about this new character.
a nice little series; I just love the mc. Well, after first few chapters thought that it would be a little bit more serious but looks like it focuses more on comedy. Its too bad but its still a great little manga :)
@Arman
It's a RARE condition, but it isn't UNKNOWN. The true extent of its abilities is unknown, but its mere existence? It's common knowledge. It's different from say, Kamijou Touma's Imagine Breaker.
I hate when everybody knows what the main character's power is. I mean, fuck, if it's so rare why do people know of it. Yo- bastard.. Alpha. Stigma.. *dies* fuck that. It happens in so many manga.

Am I alone on this?
He kinda looks like Rance
what happened? That chapter was shit. What's with the timeskip rando chick?
It's descending into gag manga territory... : /
Meh, original translations were better. Especially the "Madam Killer" portion.
@horizon nope there will be none
I just finished the anime and it's great, but I suggest to read the manga then anime, even though it seems to cover the same thing.

I heard there is going to be second season for the anime, is that true?
Wow, those are some the best drawn expressions I have ever seen. XD
@Horizon

Anime, since there´s about 24 episode and is A LOT farther along in the story then this manga will be in the coming year. The voice of Lelouch for Ryner ain´t bad that either.

But I´m glad this is getting translated.
Hmmm... Lady Killer at 6 years old.... Older women.... quite the stud!
is this monthly update?
manga or anime?
so nice they updated this one! XD really love this series! :P

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics