Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.61 - 157votes)

Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu

Alt Names: alt บันทึกผู้กล้าแห่งตำนานalt 伝説の勇者の伝説alt 传说的勇者的传说alt Densetsu no Yusha no Densetsualt DenYuDenalt 전설의 용자의 전설alt The Legend of The Brave of The Legendalt The Legend of the Legendary Heroes
Author: Kagami Takaya
Artist: Nagakura Hiroko
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A mythical story with swords and magic centering around one lethargic Roland Empire student named Ryner Lute. After getting dragged into a war and losing many of his friends, Ryner is asked by the soon-to-be enthroned king, Zion Astal, to help rebuild Roland postwar by searching for legendary relics. Accompanying him is a beautiful, capable, yet arrogant swordswoman named Ferris Eris, who’s always quick to insult and abuse Ryner. Meanwhile, a new turmoil begins to approach Roland.

Side Stories:

> Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu Revision
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/densetsu-no-yuusha-no-densetsu-revision-r11670 )

> Shinden Yuuden Kakumei-hen - Ochita Kuroi Yuusha no Densetsu
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/shinden-yuuden-kakumei-hen-ochita-kuroi-yuusha-no-densetsu-r8538 )
Go to Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Light novel New Window ericelliot
  • 2 Replies

139 Comments

Come on Season 02

I'm praying for this someday too.

Not surprised if they glossed over it. I noticed the same thing while watching the Date A Live anime, that they would skip over events to keep the pace going, but for someone like me who thinks those parts are important overall it makes me hate the anime and not want to watch. I'm sure they have a good reason for it, it's just not a good enough reason to me.

I find it a frequent problem. Sometimes I start watching an anime waiting for specific scenes, and almost all the scenes I was waiting for are either glossed over, or completely omitted.
Sometimes they have the scenes but have completely changed them.

i...dont remember this fight in the anime.

i think i remember the altercation, but it feels like the manga just expanded on something the anime just glossed over. at the very least, i dont remember the anime explaining the ring.

Not surprised if they glossed over it. I noticed the same thing while watching the Date A Live anime, that they would skip over events to keep the pace going, but for someone like me who thinks those parts are important overall it makes me hate the anime and not want to watch. I'm sure they have a good reason for it, it's just not a good enough reason to me.

i...dont remember this fight in the anime.

i think i remember the altercation, but it feels like the manga just expanded on something the anime just glossed over. at the very least, i dont remember the anime explaining the ring.

Come on Season 02

Weee!  Thank a lot, Village Idiot & Sense-Scans, for another great chapter of DenYuuDen!

and again another reminder of alucard

black body mass dogs comming out of it or dog heads hmm

sounds familiar

At this rate we aren't going to see what happens next. But there is always the light novel so there is the choice of reading that to see what happens next.

http://baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Densetsu_no_Y%C5%ABsha_no_Densetsu#Dai_Densetsu_no_Yusha_no_Densetsu

most of those light novels are incomplete looks like they stopped translating long ago

If you want to find out what's next you'll have to read Dai Denyuuden Light novels because the manga only covers the Denyuuden light novels (so all the anime).

i was thinking that it was like this, it's  waste of good history -_-

don like light novels =/

If you want to find out what's next you'll have to read Dai Denyuuden Light novels because the manga only covers the Denyuuden light novels (so all the anime).

At this rate we aren't going to see what happens next. But there is always the light novel so there is the choice of reading that to see what happens next.

http://baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Densetsu_no_Y%C5%ABsha_no_Densetsu#Dai_Densetsu_no_Yusha_no_Densetsu

don like light novels =/

need more caps -_-. i wan't to see what happens after the anime

Hohoho sh!t finally happens.

Miran VS Ryner&Ferris next.

Spoiler

Glad this already finished at vol.9. At rate of 5 chapters per volume, this will have ~45 chapters :)

Thanks Sense-scan.

need more caps -_-. i wan't to see what happens after the anime

That moment your tryin to find out if a manga your readin has an anime out or thats coming out, only to find out it already has an anime, and that youve been skipping ovr it every time you see it (every other time you go to watch anime)

(insert faceplam pic or video of ur choosing)...   i feel like an idiot T.T

I skipped over this many, many, many times too, because of the terrible name lol

That moment your tryin to find out if a manga your readin has an anime out or thats coming out, only to find out it already has an anime, and that youve been skipping ovr it every time you see it (every other time you go to watch anime)

(insert faceplam pic or video of ur choosing)...   i feel like an idiot T.T

I hate when everybody knows what the main character's power is. I mean, fuck, if it's so rare why do people know of it. Yo- bastard.. Alpha. Stigma.. *dies* fuck that. It happens in so many manga.

Am I alone on this?

It's not actually all that rare. Alpha Stigma's are everywhere in the world.

Spoiler

I hate when everybody knows what the main character's power is. I mean, fuck, if it's so rare why do people know of it. Yo- bastard.. Alpha. Stigma.. *dies* fuck that. It happens in so many manga.

Am I alone on this?

Yeah, I saw this problem in a few other random things I was reading. The main character holding back their power makes them more mysterious and badass, if everyone knows and is unimpressed it's like nothing matters.

Nice. Thanks a lot.

Thanks for the chapter~

Wow this is really good!

anyone knows when's the season two be aired?

Never... And the way S2 ended with no resolve on the actual conflict is so unfortunate.

Thanks for the update~

Man, i really am loving the manga adaptation more than the anime. I hope that it just a weekly or at least a monthly series instead.

well its already finish on the manga

D'awww. Ferris's innocent side is so cute. Too bad it took her until the last few episodes of the anime to show it. Hopefully we see more in the manga.

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics