Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.61 - 157votes)

Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu

Alt Names: alt บันทึกผู้กล้าแห่งตำนานalt 伝説の勇者の伝説alt 传说的勇者的传说alt Densetsu no Yusha no Densetsualt DenYuDenalt 전설의 용자의 전설alt The Legend of The Brave of The Legendalt The Legend of the Legendary Heroes
Author: Kagami Takaya
Artist: Nagakura Hiroko
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A mythical story with swords and magic centering around one lethargic Roland Empire student named Ryner Lute. After getting dragged into a war and losing many of his friends, Ryner is asked by the soon-to-be enthroned king, Zion Astal, to help rebuild Roland postwar by searching for legendary relics. Accompanying him is a beautiful, capable, yet arrogant swordswoman named Ferris Eris, who’s always quick to insult and abuse Ryner. Meanwhile, a new turmoil begins to approach Roland.

Side Stories:

> Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu Revision
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/densetsu-no-yuusha-no-densetsu-revision-r11670 )

> Shinden Yuuden Kakumei-hen - Ochita Kuroi Yuusha no Densetsu
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/shinden-yuuden-kakumei-hen-ochita-kuroi-yuusha-no-densetsu-r8538 )
Go to Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Light novel New Window ericelliot
  • 2 Replies

139 Comments

I went into this with very low expectations, so I set the hurdles at about ankle height.

It came into the track with shiny beautiful sneakers, But after the start signal, the series dragged its feet from the very start, never taking them off the ground for even a second. It managed to trip itself on every single hurdle, continuing on with autistic bloody mindedness until it suddenly decided not to try anymore and sat itself down in the middle of the track.

Thank you for the update!

It lives!  Thanks for coming back to this one. 

Thanks for the work S.S. and V.I. !!!

They didn't drop it?

Thank you for the update

I will have to reread it, i don't remember anything from older chapters

:o AH MAH GAD CHAPTER!!! Thanks!!!

hehe... comparing it to Sharingan is accurate :D but it's not that weak as you might think.

Spoiler

Right! I gotta say
Spoiler

yay,,update ! thank you !

Is there like a release schedule? like every two months or something like that?

Unfortunately it's difficult to say since it's a joint project and I can't speak for Village Idiot's progress. Perhaps you'd have better luck on the forums.

Yes, just not as quickly as we'd like. Next chapter is in the final stages. 

Is there like a release schedule? like every two months or something like that?

Is this series still being updated?

Yes, just not as quickly as we'd like. Next chapter is in the final stages. 

Is this series still being updated?

Just started this.

Spoiler

Sharingan?

kind of a watered down version that only works on magic and magical objects

hehe... comparing it to Sharingan is accurate :D but it's not that weak as you might think.
Spoiler

Just started this.

Spoiler

Sharingan?

kind of a watered down version that only works on magic and magical objects

Just started this.

Spoiler

Sharingan?

It's was so sad for me when the Anime of this epic LN ended just when the plot reached a peak.

And It's even more sad that I won't be able to watch it again, coz there won't be a season 2 of this serie :S

This king seriously needs to polish his communication skills...xD

I cannot see how he is going to lead a country, if his people are constantly beating the crap out of each other

PS: I find it hilarious that the brown-haired girl's called "Kiefer" = "Jaw" ^^

Why did she never drop by in the prison anyway... Heartless girl

Yeah,

like that planning is so fail lol

This king seriously needs to polish his communication skills...xD

I cannot see how he is going to lead a country, if his people are constantly beating the crap out of each other

PS: I find it hilarious that the brown-haired girl's called "Kiefer" = "Jaw" ^^

Why did she never drop by in the prison anyway... Heartless girl

where can you read it?

Baka-Tsuki

For full explaination you should read the LN. It also has more details about inner thought of the character too.

where can you read it?

Loved it at first but jesus christ the sex maniac and attacking Ryner got old fast.

The novel explains this a whole lot more. Basically that's one of Ferris's charachter traits - she is somewhat immature (and the reasons behind it are (slowly) explained in the novels).

i...dont remember this fight in the anime.

i think i remember the altercation, but it feels like the manga just expanded on something the anime just glossed over. at the very least, i dont remember the anime explaining the ring.

For full explaination you should read the LN. It also has more details about inner thought of the character too.

Loved it at first but jesus christ the sex maniac and attacking Ryner got old fast.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics