Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 63votes)

Takkoku!!!

Alt Names:
Author: Fukuchi Tsubasa
Artist: Fukuchi Tsubasa
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tamano Kako and Marunouchi Gaku were the best of friends, but Gaku had to leave with his father to travel the world. However, Gaku promised that if Kako waited, he would come back in 10 years and they would go out. However, right after Gaku left the law of Takkoku was created: If you confess your love to someone, you must beat them at a game of ping pong; if you touch each other before the game, that person will be punished. If you win, regardless of the other person's feelings, you automatically go out. However, Kako is called the best ping pong player in Japan and Gaku has never played ping pong before AND he wants to be the one that confesses. How will these two people's love flourish under these conditions? Will Gaku ever be able beat Kako at ping pong?
Go to Takkoku!!! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

133 Comments

I have read this chapter while listening to this song:

Spoiler

Made it so much more épic.

So Gaku= Dimwit.

Kako= Dumwit?

I just love her and your translator.

And Kako can't stop reminding me of Madoka :P

A shame this will probably not end like that.

I think gaku was because he was a hero for some tribe, so I don't know (plot hole maybe? XD)

or the author scrapped his earlier idea and decided to tie the loose end he introduced in earlier chapters by making up some random stuff

So the forehead scar is spontaneous? Chosen by god?

inb4 gaku and schwartz are also aliens or some other ridiculous twist.

I think gaku was because he was a hero for some tribe, so I don't know (plot hole maybe? XD)

So the forehead scar is spontaneous? Chosen by god?

inb4 gaku and schwartz are also aliens or some other ridiculous twist.

Spoiler

wow, you're right. i'm really thankful that you, as a kindergartner, pointed that out for all of us. from the bottom of my heart, i thank you.

on another note, i'm pretty disappointed that all the other characters on the earth team just got tossed to the side like that. it's a shame, really.

BY THE POWER OF THE LAW SUCKA!!!

that was interesting. but I still think Gaku's gonna win his confession match.

LOL, at first I hesitated to read this series and put it off for months... because it's "Ping-pong" and I dislike the idea of government forcing people into doing stuff.

But after reading the first 5 chapters... this series is hilarious.

mind = blown

Spoiler

Spoiler

He needs to win.

When the craziness earlier in the manga, actually makes sense now. Wow. :D

mind = blown
Spoiler

HOLYSHIIITTT

Spoiler

Totally didn't see that coming. Though it makes sense why she couldn't seem to hold back even against Gaku.

Wow. Just wow. For like the third chapter in a row.

ok gaku time to step up and be the hero.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Considering they would have gotten their asses handed to them otherwise, yeah. lol

This manga was already weird fron the outset but the last three chapters just sent everything into crazyland. Cant say I'm not enjoying the hell out of this trainwreck though!

ok gaku time to step up and be the hero.

Obviously the boss fight must be between Kako and Gaku.

Spoiler

Exactly what I thought.

Huh, I just realized that Swartz and Ura are from chapter 7.

Thanks for the reminder, I kinda forgot all about it. I wonder if they're gonna bring it up before everything ends...if not then most likely axed?

Also a little assumption of mine about the ending:

Spoiler

I'll laugh if the aliens actually suck and it's all anti-climactic. 

Then again, the latest chapter gives an interesting twist. 

actually they probably do thats why they preemptively kidnapped her so they wouldnt insta lose

there's still that thing with gaku and schwartz  scars too  

I'll laugh if the aliens actually suck and it's all anti-climactic. 

Then again, the latest chapter gives an interesting twist. 

Huh, I just realized that Swartz and Ura are from chapter 7.

Yeah, what actually happened with that subplot? Was it resolved earlier?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics