Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.31 - 605votes)

Gokukoku no Brynhildr

Alt Names: alt Brynhildr en la Oscuridadalt Brynhildr in the Darknessalt Karanlıktaki Brunhildaalt 极黑的布伦希尔特alt 極黒のブリュンヒルデ
Author: Okamoto Lynn
Artist: Okamoto Lynn
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ryouta Murakami is a teen astronomy buff with a photographic memory. He took an interest in astronomy after a friend he had as a kid died during a trip for stargazing.

One day, he notices that the transfer student in his class looks oddly familiar. She looks just like his old friend - the one who believed in aliens and kept looking for them in the skies until just before she died.

Go to Gokukoku no Brynhildr Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Final Chapter New Window tdi293
  • 4 Replies
Topic Looking for a japanese>english or spanish translator! Buscamos traductor japonés>español o inglés! New Window Tough Weasel
  • 2 Replies
Topic i'm taking this in to my own hands... and finishing the translation. New Window KillerKing666
  • 3 Replies
Topic Recruit proof reader for old chapters and J>E translator for new chapter New Window Mana Light
  • 11 Replies
Topic Chapter 127 tho... New Window uchihahwan66
  • 2 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Warfoki
  • 83 Replies

3170 Comments

First manga to make me yell "BULLSHIT!!!" in the first chapter...
Posted ImageSay What!?
Falconjudge - "fuck you button", hahaha.

Spoiler
Oh s**t! The Angel of Death!
    • Gav likes this
The boobs taken the view of the plug Falconjudge that's why he can't see it
... He saw the plug. Why didn't he just go "OH SHIT!" and push the 'fuck you button' right then and there? He had the perfect opportunity...
Now he knows what cheating on her (Neko) will be like...
Fuck! Posted Image
he's not raising flags, but sucking them all in to his harem like a real protag.
Murakami is such a natural playboy
Spoiler
hopefully this new girl will join them and not...
Honestly it's to be expected it would be good. However I feel the story would have been better if they slowed the pace a bit.
(SPOILER) she had to have big boobs, doesnt she? its like a universal rule to have at least one girl with them
There's not that much value to your bo-Posted ImagePosted Image
Boobs worth paying for are something like tho-Posted ImagePosted Image
[spoiler] Harem?
Those strings ...

The situation look so grim now.
Change the picture here, her legs look weird.
Neko's boobs!!! Mine!
Hmmmm, I hope there's gonna be a harem :)
(depiste the fact that I've read Elfen Lied and Nonono, but have yet to finish Nonono)
Boobs tend to do that Ryouta
Spoiler
Posted ImageBEWBS
It's more like...There's really no one else with this kind of Artwork. Like at first, I didn't know Nonono was done by Okamoto, but it qued in the moment I remembered Elfen Lied's artwork.
@Xfraze I keep an eye on Okamoto's work, which is why I started reading this. Looks more in keeping with Elfen Lied than Nononono story line wise, not entirely a bad thing though I keep waiting for the heartbreak.
@Xfraze

I noticed that at the first chapter and went 'This looks...really familiar. But I can't put my finger on i-fuck.'
Was anyone else reading this, thought to themselves "This artwork looks really familiar!," realized it was made by the person who did Elfen Lied and Nononono, and then went FUCK.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics