Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 125votes)

07-Ghost

Alt Names: alt 07 Ghostalt 七鬼神alt セブンゴーストalt 神幻拍挡alt Seven Ghostalt هفت شبحalt Yedi Hayalet
Author: Amemiya Yuki
Artist: Ichihara Yukino
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyJosei JoseiMystery MysterySupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Teased unmercifully for his past as an orphan and a slave, Teito has only his best friend Mikage to ease his days at the elite Barsburg Academy - and his mastery of the magical art of Zaiphon! But even that will not be enough to save him when he discovers a horrifying secret behind the ruling Empire. Trapped in an ancient battle between a wicked Death God and the Seven Ghosts and guided by three mysterious priests, Teito discovers a power that could save the world... and shed light on his own mysterious past.
Go to 07-Ghost Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic New Chapters? New Window anjy93
  • 1 Replies
Topic Current Chapter Discussion New Window Mokata
  • 10 Replies
Topic "Too close to the humans" [spoilers up to ch 89] New Window kujika
  • 3 Replies
Topic 07 ghost New Window Shaira Trazona
  • 0 Replies
Topic Chapters/raws? New Window Grace
  • 1 Replies
Topic Slave system New Window Mokata
  • 0 Replies

71 Comments

i love this series and the characters like ouka and teito who just make you wish there were more people out there like them.
Replica 3 is out at mangahere.
Replica 3 is out at mangahere.
...can I rate this 9 stars out of 5 just for ouka? >.< <3
it only appears more shounen-ai-ish in the anime, the manga is perfectly straight.
@Krios I guess that must of been added by someone else, from what I’ve read, there’s nothing really explicit that might inquire you to think otherwise, I’ve read some Shounen Ai before, but it really isn’t my cup of tea, and I agree hopefully it stays that way.
I was wondering, is this really shounen ai? Because baka-updates and some other sites don't label shounen ai as one of the genres and so far there hasn't been anything extreme yet and personally I hope it doesn't turn out that way either.
Finally!! YES!!

<spoiler>and to Ayanami....just F*** YOU!!! I hate you!!</spoiler>
runaway bride!
ah, awesome, finally updated and things start to make sense. ouka x teito forever.
Odd... i thought the anime was terrible, manga's not much better. Character development vanished early on and the plot was just getting weirder and weirder. As for the BL aspect... studio deen made the anime, and they specialize in BL (look up every BL anime, most likely it was done by studio deen)
i watched the anime and thought it was awesome despite the hinting boys love but i got lost in the manga and havent tried to re-read it
wings :o
I'm not gonna continue reading until the 79nth and 80th chapter is uploaded, or else I'm gonna get lost and confused XD
I got lost...
I liked the character growth of this story but it really annoyed me when all that character growth was erased, when he chose in his heart to lie to himself with a fake illusion.
It kinda made me not want to read anymore but I still like the plot to a certain extent, I do still hate this whole crap where he's easily manipulated after all that character growth, it irritates me because it seems like it's mocking the chapters I read so far.
I once started reading this, even watched the anime for some time. The plot is cool, but the way the story progresses is not. I guess that's why the 'Josei' tag is in there.
chapter 77 then chapter 81....
excellent work! There should be least 1000 followers for something of this quality.
I would hope soon that this gets updates a lot more soon, because I don't think the series has had a new chapter pop up for a few months.
This is one of my favorite series ever! It does drag a little here and there, but then it always comes back full force.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics