Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 156votes)

+ Tic Neesan

Alt Names: alt プラスチック姉さんalt Calligraphy Neesanalt +チック姉さんalt Plastic Neesanalt Plus Tic Neesan
Author: Kurii Cha
Artist: Kurii Cha
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiSchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story follows a third-year high-school girl (Nee-san) who likes building plastic models in a model-making club along with fellow club members Makimaki and Okappa.
Go to + Tic Neesan Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

989 Comments

I think Echhi tag should be replaced with horror...NOT!

Also, is it just me or is Nee-san becoming more and more psychotic as the series progresses?

I'm pretty sure she was always like this.

is it just me or does Sasaki look like Okappa without her model on the head?

I thought they were the same person O.o

is it just me or does Sasaki look like Okappa without her model on the head?

Okappa grudge is eternity!!

Seriously widdiful, thanks for the ultra fast update mmm...

There... was pretty much no indication of you offering help, just "why aren't you translating faster"...

I inbox-ed him to offer to help (didn't comment here). And does "trans faster" is a bad thing to say? In my country it just means "I can't wait for your next chapter", and people say it everytime...

OK, close this topic. THE END.

Love Makimaki's death glare on page 5 of chapter 31. I'm pretty much here for a few laughs and Makimaki now. Okappa is there to mediate, or choke out Nee-san when she gets too out of control, the gay guy is there to make us wish memory erasing was possible and Nee-san is just a troll. As I said before, Makimaki is the most normal, and she's quite cute too. (Okappa loses points due to demoness mode)

Also, is it just me or is Nee-san becoming more and more psychotic as the series progresses?

-_- ? I just want to help him do the raw cleaning thing (inboxed himself), and hope for a day he pass my VI trans version so that I dont need to trans from Jap anymore. (Sorry if I can't make you get it by my poor English)

There... was pretty much no indication of you offering help, just "why aren't you translating faster"...

Haha! And it's back! Really appreciate having this ridiculous beauty back in my life. Thank you!

"Yes, master, we shall do your bidding."

Or you could pay a translator to do it for you.

-_- ? I just want to help him do the raw cleaning thing (inboxed himself), and hope for a day he pass my VI trans version so that I dont need to trans from Jap anymore. (Sorry if I can't make you get it by my poor English)

YU NO clean the raw :( ?  

Trans fast to chap 91 please, cause the Vietnamese version is too long to wait.

"Yes, master, we shall do your bidding."

Or you could pay a translator to do it for you.

YU NO clean the raw :( ?  

Trans fast to chap 91 please, cause the Vietnamese version is too long to wait.

Props to Widdiful.

Thanks for picking this up, I really appreciate it.

I feel bad for Tada-kun. Poor guy. 

Spoiler
So that was the reason Ma-kun was treated in such a way! She wanted someone her size.

Chapter 22....Makimaki is surprisingly 'powerful.' She was my favorite of the model club before Okappa stripped her (and nee-san) like this was an H-manga. Okappa is a hyper sadist with demonic yandere eyes and nee-san is an annoying little troll most of the time. Makimaki is the obvious winner, since she's the most normal among the three.

For my shipping....Okappa and Makimaki. (thought I'd prefer to have Makimaki myself...) Be honest, we can all see Okappa teasing Makimaki, making her beg for attention...stripping her again...

This is my first time scanlating, please let me know of anything I can do to improve it

Yeah. Keep doin' it.

This is my first time scanlating, please let me know of anything I can do to improve it

It's BAAAAAACK.

HOLY SHIT IT'S ALIVE.

Shoujo Ai without a PLG comment? There's a glitch in the matrix!

Blushing nee-san was kinda cute. Luckily, the memory of what she did to Ma-kun is fresh on my mind; I won't fall in that trap.

Poor Ma-kun, indeed.

First time I see yandere eyes without a target.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics