Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 156votes)

+ Tic Neesan

Alt Names: alt プラスチック姉さんalt Calligraphy Neesanalt +チック姉さんalt Plastic Neesanalt Plus Tic Neesan
Author: Kurii Cha
Artist: Kurii Cha
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiSchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story follows a third-year high-school girl (Nee-san) who likes building plastic models in a model-making club along with fellow club members Makimaki and Okappa.
Go to + Tic Neesan Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

989 Comments

Finally, someone trolled Nee-san. Too bad it wasn't something that could seriously harm that little sociopath.

This feels very Cromartie-High-like sometimes. Except it's like they took all of it's of-the-wall chapters and got rid of any semblance of overarching plot.

I'll give it a read and consider it. I was also thinking of doing Teekyuu because I love the anime and nobody's been bothered to translate that at all. Soon I will own a monopoly on absurdist manga, millions shall fall in my wake

You are the hero that we need mmm...~!

Damn,she's a pro!

For a split second, I was all, "Oh! At one point she WAS a reasonable person." One split second.

I find MakiMaki constant evil glare kinda sexy.

Makimaki and Okappa sure have some nicu bodu~.

You're making my dreams come true. I'd be eternally grateful if you picked up Arakawa Under the Bridge(another absurdist humor short chapter comedy manga) after this, it finished recently but no one's been scanlating it for about a year.

It's about an extremely successful and narcissistic CEO being roped into a community of crazy hobos(because one of them saved his life and asks for his love as a form of repayment).

Shit is whacky, here's an contextless(not that context would help much) excerpt:

Spoiler

Spoiler

+1 for Arakawa under the bridge, that manga is epic weird shit mmm...

I'll give it a read and consider it. I was also thinking of doing Teekyuu because I love the anime and nobody's been bothered to translate that at all. Soon I will own a monopoly on absurdist manga, millions shall fall in my wake

No, I mean that she'd suggest crazy things before, but now, she's basically saying 'let's kill this person/thing' like in the latest chapter. She's less a prankster now and more a yandere with no clearly defined target.

No,no, no. She isn't a prankster in the first place. She's a sociopath, a yangire, if you will. All she does is for her own amusement and the severity of the stuff she suggests depends purely on the situation. It's not like she suggests more and more outrageous stuff, it's just that the stuff she suggests is random and she doesn't care about social norms in the least.

seeing Nee-san's father...explains a lot about her, to be honest.

I'm more scared about her mother. Though it is said that psychopaths have strained relationships with their opposite-sex parent.

nee-san is a goddamn fucking sociopath

You're making my dreams come true. I'd be eternally grateful if you picked up Arakawa Under the Bridge(another absurdist humor short chapter comedy manga) after this, it finished recently but no one's been scanlating it for about a year.

It's about an extremely successful and narcissistic CEO being roped into a community of crazy hobos(because one of them saved his life and asks for his love as a form of repayment).

Shit is whacky, here's an contextless(not that context would help much) excerpt:

Spoiler

+1 for Arakawa under the bridge, that manga is epic weird shit mmm...

I haven't been busy the past few days so I've been able to pump out this many, but I'll be getting pretty busy soon. I will definitely try my very hardest to do at least one chapter a day until I catch up or I finally break down and go insane, whichever comes first.

If there are any other stupid gag manga like this that aren't being translated I'm down for taking suggestions for when I'm done with this.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Nee-san forced a twincest kiss for us during chapter 34. Probably one of the best things she's done during the manga.

Correction: her kicking Makimaki so that she got drenched is the best thing she's done for this manga! Also, Nee-san would know ugly very well....if she looked in a mirror.

is it just me or does Sasaki look like Okappa without her model on the head?

More like she's the result of what would happen if Okappa and Makimaki could have a kid together. She's got the shape of Makimaki's eyes and the demonic glare of Okappa, as well as the killing intent.

I'm pretty sure she was always like this.

No, I mean that she'd suggest crazy things before, but now, she's basically saying 'let's kill this person/thing' like in the latest chapter. She's less a prankster now and more a yandere with no clearly defined target.

Widdiful, are you alright? All these high quality scans, at such a wonderfully rapid pace - is it not too stressful for you?

Either way, keep up the good work, but please don't die - the world needs scanlators like you.

I haven't been busy the past few days so I've been able to pump out this many, but I'll be getting pretty busy soon. I will definitely try my very hardest to do at least one chapter a day until I catch up or I finally break down and go insane, whichever comes first.

If there are any other stupid gag manga like this that aren't being translated I'm down for taking suggestions for when I'm done with this.

Spoiler

k0spw.jpg

Widdiful, are you alright? All these high quality scans, at such a wonderfully rapid pace - is it not too stressful for you?

Either way, keep up the good work, but please don't die - the world needs scanlators like you.

WTF Nee-san!!

Spoiler

Lol, I remember seeing that balloon scene in the anime opening.

DO NOT DESTROY BOOKS ART OR ANYTHING WITH CULTURAL VALUE!

Only Dictators do that.

You disappoint me Nee-san.

She's basically the club dictator, and it also seems like she's slowly conquering the school.

I find MakiMaki constant evil glare kinda sexy.

You could be a mass murderer, rapist, pedofile, arsonist, terrorist etc.

Anything and I couldn't give a fuck as long as you did not inconvenience me in any way. Be it directly or indirectly.

But as soon as you decide to damage books, your existence becomes a sin in my eyes.
DO NOT DESTROY BOOKS ART OR ANYTHING WITH CULTURAL VALUE!

Only Dictators do that.

You disappoint me Nee-san.

seeing Nee-san's father...explains a lot about her, to be honest.

Man I love Nee san getting shat on

I don't think anybody can handle that "beautiful" girl. lol

N..number nine?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics