Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 156votes)

+ Tic Neesan

Alt Names: alt プラスチック姉さんalt Calligraphy Neesanalt +チック姉さんalt Plastic Neesanalt Plus Tic Neesan
Author: Kurii Cha
Artist: Kurii Cha
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiSchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story follows a third-year high-school girl (Nee-san) who likes building plastic models in a model-making club along with fellow club members Makimaki and Okappa.
Go to + Tic Neesan Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

989 Comments

Also, is Yakiniku that expensive? I’ve eaten it here (i.e. in Europe) and it wasn’t that pricey. Is that generally different in Japan?

Unlike your normal skinny girls who dont eat much, I expect those girls would eat, LOTS.
Also,I dont think the dude would treat them anything expensive.

Urgh, why do all these characters have such fuckable lips?Also, is Yakiniku that expensive? I’ve eaten it here (i.e. in Europe) and it wasn’t that pricey. Is that generally different in Japan?

DSL's are the pride of the Japanese nation.
Urgh, why do all these characters have such fuckable lips?

Also, is Yakiniku that expensive? I’ve eaten it here (i.e. in Europe) and it wasn’t that pricey. Is that generally different in Japan?

http://img4.bato.to/comics/2016/11/12/t/read58266683b81f2/img000002.png

Wow there is finally a guy that in this series that can see these chicks aren't bad looking.

I wanna date Maki-Maki ❤

Nah, you want to Mack Maki-Maki

Hey, the boyfriend is actually good at reading the mood.

You mean self-preservation.

If Sasaki got found out, he'd suffer in the end.

Hey, the boyfriend is actually good at reading the mood.

C'mon! Let's not waste precious chapters on Sasaki and her boyfriend!

Sakaki sucks.

I wanna date Maki-Maki

I'm so, so sorry about the delay on this chapter. I've been pretty busy recently and just ended up forgetting.
I'll try to get back to my usual rate and I can assure you I won't spend a whole fucking month and a half sitting here with my finger up my arse like this again.

Hey friend you can keep your finger up your arse if you want, this is a no-judgement zone.

Plus you can impress us with your multi-tasking skills.

No one does.

Unless they're really evil.

She isn't evil just dedicated

No one does.

are we talking hitler level evil? or like ... doesnt stop at stop signs kinda of evil?

ah, October, a good time for dates 

Spoiler

He doesn't deserve her.

No one does.

He doesn't deserve her.

I'm so, so sorry about the delay on this chapter. I've been pretty busy recently and just ended up forgetting.

I'll try to get back to my usual rate and I can assure you I won't spend a whole fucking month and a half sitting here with my finger up my arse like this again.

うそ

He's going to meet more crazies than just Sakaki now.

RIP

Let it begin

giphy.gif

Spoiler

We all thought it would never end.

And here we are now, it's been 34 days.

How ignorant we were.
Truly the fists sing the grandest song of all.

I understand your worry but I'll never change a character or throw expletives around just for the sake of it. 

Well, guess I will be the one to shut up now since you seem to have a better grasp on what is and is not rude in Japanese. Again, thank you for your work :3

neesan just has a knack for meeting crazy people

birds of a feather and all that

Spoiler

My bad, I didn’t see that comment and having read it now that makes sense as an approach. However ...

やがれ is very rude and expresses anger and hatred, even more so because it's been conjugated into an even more assertive and demanding tone. 黙りやがれ is probably the rudest way to tell someone to shut up in Japanese. Sano and Uno speak very rudely sometimes in contrast to how small and cute they are. While she doesn't explicitly say "shut your whore mouth" in the original, it's just what came into my head at the time and I think it's much better than yet another "shut the hell/fuck up". I understand your worry but I'll never change a character or throw expletives around just for the sake of it. 

My bad, I didn’t see that comment and having read it now that makes sense as an approach. However ...

I was just wondering how exactly you went about this since what initially sparked this question of mine was this page’s original Japanese text for Sano (黙りやがれですまだ1機残ってるですよウノ) which you unexpectedly translated rather ... crudely with, uhm, “Shut your whore mouth! I’ve still got one more life!”. That just seems fairly rude given that the original Japanese isn’t even really what you would call impolite, more like ... merely weird in the way that the Japanese spoken by manga/anime characters is often weird in general.

I assume you have your reasons (maybe it just seems funnier to you) but it does have an impact on the characterization of these two from strange yet adorable dum-dums to pretty foul-mouthed louts ;P

I don't know any Japanese but I can see that there are many "improvisation" in his translated, and it's accepted very well in this site mmm...

Though I do understand that some people want the vanilla translation, but his is just too perfect for this batshit manga mmm...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics