Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 156votes)

+ Tic Neesan

Alt Names: alt プラスチック姉さんalt Calligraphy Neesanalt +チック姉さんalt Plastic Neesanalt Plus Tic Neesan
Author: Kurii Cha
Artist: Kurii Cha
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiSchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story follows a third-year high-school girl (Nee-san) who likes building plastic models in a model-making club along with fellow club members Makimaki and Okappa.
Go to + Tic Neesan Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

989 Comments

Plastic Neesan returning does feel like a dream.

Really, really sorry about the extraordinarily long wait on this one. As I said, I've been really busy recently. Fingers crossed, I should be fine to translate these much more often for a while, so there's that. Watch as I proceed to do exactly not that for ten years like I usually do. In all honesty, part of the reason why I went nearly seven months without uploading anything is because I just don't think that this manga is funny any more so it's quite hard to dedicate the time to it and it's rather draining. We at least got a smug Masuda out of this one, which is always appreciated. But hey, that's just me. I'm still going to continue putting my best into it regardless for all of you. Again, sorry for the wait!

10 years since + Tic neesan update.i walk through the empty streets trying to think of something else but my path always leads to the manga page. I stare at the screen for hours and try to summon the lord widdiful. i read other asian girls slice of life but it is no good. The end is near. I then usually read some old chapters and cry myself to sleep.

oU9w4Z7.gif

Woohoo, more +tic!

Really, really sorry about the extraordinarily long wait on this one. As I said, I've been really busy recently. Fingers crossed, I should be fine to translate these much more often for a while, so there's that. Watch as I proceed to do exactly not that for ten years like I usually do. In all honesty, part of the reason why I went nearly seven months without uploading anything is because I just don't think that this manga is funny any more so it's quite hard to dedicate the time to it and it's rather draining. We at least got a smug Masuda out of this one, which is always appreciated. But hey, that's just me. I'm still going to continue putting my best into it regardless for all of you. Again, sorry for the wait!

Spoiler

widdi pls, I need more +tic

Let's go widdi, i believe in you

Real sorry again, I've been super busy recently so I haven't been able to update this as often as I promised.

I'll never stop updating this and I'll never die. I'm immortal.

Dunno if the manga is but at this point widdiful might be ;_;

is this mango ded?

Oops!!

Who could possibly stay mad at you, you little scamp.

I think the Mayor and the Secretary might be my favorite characters now.

I love that unlike 99.9% of things where the boss is crazy, this secretary isn't trying to be the voice of reason and just goes along with the bullshit barely giving any truly cautionary advice.

I bet he did that on purpose just to fuck with us.

No, I've just been really busy and lazy recently.

DSL's are the pride of the Japanese nation.

Apparently. Also, is it bad that I did not have to look up that acronym :() ?

One month and a half later...

I bet he did that on purpose just to fuck with us.

Let's destroy something people won't miss. => Let's go fuck up the local high school.

Legit reasoning.

Well, I can't say that I terribly miss my high school.

"Bring me an iPhone!"

"Anyone can break that!"

Truer words were never spoken.

Oops!!

woopsies doopsies!!

Oops!!

I'm so, so sorry about the delay on this chapter. I've been pretty busy recently and just ended up forgetting.

I'll try to get back to my usual rate and I can assure you I won't spend a whole fucking month and a half sitting here with my finger up my arse like this again.

Let's destroy something people won't miss. => Let's go fuck up the local high school.

Legit reasoning.

Mayor Haggar is that you?

if the mayor is the god of destruction, Kuniki is the god of love 

Spoiler

Indeed, I can feel the love from that pic.

Kuniki is the god of creation, bringing the balance to this world.

if the mayor is the god of destruction, Kuniki is the god of love 

Spoiler

Kuniki is the god of creation, bringing the balance to this world.

I didn't realize I was reading the official adaptation of Final Fight.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics