Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.61 - 160votes)

Shibatora

Alt Names: alt 少年刑警alt ลางสังหารalt シバトラalt 시바토라
Author: Ando Yuma
Artist: Asaki Masashi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaMartial Arts Martial ArtsMystery MysteryRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Officer Shibata Taketora works in a local koban (a small police office). He may have a child-like face on the outside, but he's more serious than anyone in his pursuit of justice! With his goal being to become a detective, Taketora confronts everyday problems that happen within the town! Various incidents within the street make him chase after and apprehend criminals!

============Notice================
This is published in Weekly Shonen Magazine, thus is a SHOUNEN manga. Please don't change it to seinen. Thank you.
==========Notice End==============
Go to Shibatora Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic The Bullying Thread New Window cmertb
  • 4 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Yaomo
  • 16 Replies

406 Comments

I've just finished chapter 10 and am not sure whether or not to continue this manga; can somebody tell me if Taketora stops being so frigging NAIVE and IDIOTIC?!

At the moment it's really annoying me but I'm hoping that some character development might occur, so please PM me.

The latest chaper......so cliche (>.<)

Maybe, but it still makes me a little teary. After everything that's happened, you never know what's next.

Two more.... Two more and it'll be over >.< 

The latest chaper......so cliche (>.<)

Spoiler

Maybe this kid does deserve to be put away, but what he really needs is intense therapy. The fact that the first thing he thinks after learning his father's identity is "I'm doomed to be a criminal, just like him" is incredibly sad.

Anyway. This is why you practice safe sex, kids! People who aren't ready for parenthood getting stuck with tiny humans whom they're not emotionally/financially equipped to raise is practically a formula for crime, or at least rampant, socially-destructive fuckery.

That he was driven to commit crimes was not only that fact that his father was a criminal himself but that it was nearly the exact same scheme. What do think might have happened if he didn't kill his father and they had a little time to talk maybe learning that his father reconciled with his past?

Its easy to say they were bad guys but all I can see are victims and the only one who really tried to help was Taketora. 

Bahahahaha! Even if he survives, it's gonna be a shit ending... So rushed wtf.

...with that kind of belief Katou-kun would make a great final boss in Metal Gear Rising instead of that over-buffed senator

Spoiler

...then again, Katou-kun lacks physical prowess so he'll be slashed to pieces in seconds 

dang all the mangas im reading right now are making me tear up. there is no end to the tears D:

Spoiler malfunction indeed...xD

Well, I skipped over it at least, but regardless....all those people to give blood. o_o

I would like to announce a Spoiler Tag malfunction.  :P

[Spoiler] ERMAGHERD!!!  I Can't believe the last arc was such a complete waste of time.  Really? He's been in a coma since the Rika arc and this hallucination is all because of the shinigami hands?  So frustrating.  Oh well, at least when he wakes up he's back to his 6ft height.  [spoiler/]>:

Maybe this kid does deserve to be put away, but what he really needs is intense therapy. The fact that the first thing he thinks after learning his father's identity is "I'm doomed to be a criminal, just like him" is incredibly sad.

Anyway. This is why you practice safe sex, kids! People who aren't ready for parenthood getting stuck with tiny humans whom they're not emotionally/financially equipped to raise is practically a formula for crime, or at least rampant, socially-destructive fuckery.

I have learned to read the manga before going to comments. Need a way to report people posting spoilers in these threads.

spoilers and inappropriate comments can be reported here:

http://vatoto.com/forums/topic/8851-comment-removal-requests/

Based on what you guys are saying. I'm i the only one that reads the comment section hoping to get some feedback on whether the manga is good or bad and if it still keeps the readers interested?

Put him in the brazen bull.

Well, thank goodness a chapter of Hanamaru Youchien came out just after this latest chapter.  I will now go and get a fix of super moe cuteness.  Thanks, Deadbeat Scans, for the swift chapter releases, but I do need some totally adorable Yotsuba type stuff during this arc.

DON'T READ THE COMMENT SECTION IF YOU DON'T WANT SPOILER'S!

Even with the function of [Spoilers] tag there are still dumbasses out there who can't figure out how to use it or just want to ruin it for someone else.

DON'T BITCH ABOUT IT!

First scoop his eyeballs out then chop off his limbs. put a tube in his penis then pour boiling water into it. leave him starving and don't let him sleep until he dies.

THE PERFECT ENDING.

Who else thought of this at the beginning of his confession?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6JnGTXCkHA

everyone saw that a mile away

Like father like son. >_>

Spoiler

If you comment on a chapter that's already out, it shouldn't be considered a spoiler. Because of these pseudo-spoilers everyone keeps opening spoiler tags since they think they're harmless. That's when they run into some lonely attention craving moron spoiling the entire ending of the manga, like what happened here a few pages back. Technically, the guy was within his rights since he used the spoiler tags. But practically, the meaning of those tags has been devalued due to overuse and they don't really serve their original function anymore.

And yeah, don't read comments until you're current on where the scanlation is at.

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics